Hugo Boss In Motion Eau de Toilette uploaded by Nicole  P.

BY HUGO BOSS

BOSS In Motion by BOSS is an oriental fougère made up of a blend of sweet and spicy oils with fresh woody notes. In the top notes, bright and fizzy orange notes surround the initial scent with a burst of vital freshness. The heart notes include cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg which exude energetic power. In the base, a veil of woods and musk-like notes bring self-assurance and sensuality to this ultra-contemporary, masculine scent. Welcome this tantalising fragrance into your collection.

Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
This is the one my brother used for years before s switching to homme. I always liked it and I think it smells really good. It's affordable and doesn't wear off easily. I'd buy it again for a present
juan m.
Doral, FL
muy buena colonia, su fragancia es muy deliciosa, es muy facil de usar la recomiendo al 100% a todas esas personas que desean oler bien y marcar una diferencia unica entre sus circulo de amigos. lo compraria de nuevo cuantas veces pueda hacerlo
ORIANA R.
I gave this perfume to my brother last Christmas and he uses it every day, I chose it for him because it smells DELICIOUS, it has a strong aroma that stays all day and to me in particular I like quite as it smells, and although the container is a little small, the perfume is hard enough because it is going to be a year since I gave it to my brother and it still has left.
Gehana K.
Great cleanser for combination skin, you'll be surprised how much of your face traps dirt and oil even after washing your face. I have used up an entire bottle using it every day for about 3 months. It does not leave any residue after so your skin actually feels refreshed.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
This is a grown man smell, to me it's a little spicy & I'm quite familiar with the smell. Hugo Boss goes quickly and I can't say there's a smell similar. It's also a bit woodsy. But don't spray too much it can be overwhelming.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
An older cologne that came out some time ago, but still a goodie. You can usually find this in a gift set with a little travel bottle to go along with it. A deeper smell, but it will definitely last the entire day and you will not have to reapply. Give ti a try.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Well it smells good! The scent does last awhile. But it's not as good a feeling on your face as their balm is. So be warned but if your only looking for scent this is the way to go!
Alejandra C.
Su olor es riquísimo . Me encanta cuando mi esposo la usa . Definitivamente esta navidad se lo voy a comprar como regalo . Muy accesible ya que lo puedes encontrar en muchas tiendas . Me encanta
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I think that with the price of this it would be better but its not really. my drugstore brand holds up better. I also found it to leave filmy me feeling afterwards.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
This Hugo boss smells amazing! Every time my husband wears it, it literally does something good to me and makes me want to smell him all day long
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
How does this product compare to other cleansers?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of skin is this best for?
Jordan W.
Everett, WA
Does anyone else just love this?
Jordan W.
Everett, WA
Does anyone else just love this?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
What age group uses this cologne?

Bergdorf Goodman