BY HUGO BOSS

Edge For The Confident Go-Getter Evening Wear Oriental/Spicy 1-5 Hour Scent Life Boss In Motion Black By Hugo Boss Is A Woody Aromatic Scent With An Edge For The Confident Go-Getter.&Nbsp; It's Fresh And Full Of Citruses.&Nbsp; A Perfect Choice For A Summertime Fragrance.&Nbsp; A Note Of Ginger Gives It Spice Which Makes It More Masculine.&Nbsp; This Is A Good Fragrance Choice For Men.&Nbsp; Fragrance Note: Kumquat, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Ginger, Myrrh And Sandalwood. see more...

• Glamur y elegansia para hombres I love1 Answers
  • What is the best hair product you've tried?☺️4 Answers
  • I. Would. Love. To. Try. This. I. Have. Never. Hear. Of. This. On...2 Answers
Hugo Boss In Motion Black Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
  • "i gave this Hugo Boss to my boyfriend a years ago and he still use it, i mean he keep bying it becouse its really good and small awsome " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this fragrance too!" in 1 review
Rocio S.
Spring Lake, MI
Loved the smell got it for my husband 8 years ago he didn't like it do :( it wasn't a scent he like he is more a polo guy but I like it, the price is also good
Ericka M.
I gave this Hugo Boss to my boyfriend a years ago and he still use it, i mean he keep bying it becouse its really good and small awesome
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Hugo Boss In Motion Black Eau De Toilette Spray for Men is a really great smelling cologne. My husband loves it and so do I. I found this on sale at TJ MAxx and its awesome!
Brittany L.
I loveeeee any Hugo Boss Cologne! I buy them for my dad, brother, and boyfriend! They all smell really good and expensive and they last all day!
Allen E.
Holiday, FL
I love Hugo Boss Line, they have some wonderful scents that do well with my skin. They are most affordable at T.JMaxx for $25 at my location. Love this line!
Darceigh S.
Very manly according to me when j was in high school. My best friend's boyfriend wore it and it was the coolest!
Hajro I.
I bought this for my dad and he loved it. He said it smelled great and my mom liked it. He would recommend this to anyone.
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
OMG ESTE ES UN PERFUME Q BUELE DELICIOSO PARA CABALLERO YO YA LO E CONPRADO PARA REGALAESELO A UN PRIMO Y ME ENCATO E OLOR
lina l.
Allentown, PA
Love this on my husband! it makes him smell really good. i love to hug him while he has this on.
Quinn R.
My husband loves this fragrance too! It has such a great masculine smell to it. I love to snuggle when he wears it.
Abigail B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
What is the best hair product you've tried?☺️
Angela s.
Memphis, TN
I. Would. Love. To. Try. This. I. Have. Never. Hear. Of. This. One. I. Would. Be. The. Grid. To. Try. In. My. Failmy
Catherine  G.
Bronx, NY
Glamur y elegansia para hombres I love