BY HUGO BOSS

Erica T.
Tucson, Az
One of my favorite colognes, I buy this one as a gift for my dad, he seems to like it more then my boyfriend so I'm not sure if its the age thing or what but i still love the smell!
Jennifer W.
It was not as good as I thought it would be on my son. It smelled grate in the store but when he got it on it was not the same. The price was high for what you got. We did not have the receipt and we could not exchange it.
priscilla k.
Hugo. Boss xy summer. Cologne. Smells. Great. Not. To. Strong. Just. Rite. Stays on. All. Day. Especially When. My. Husband. Works. All day
Gabriela V.
Tucson, AZ
Love ❤ the smell of this cologne. My husband buys it often. Has a nice fresh scent that won't make you dizzy.
Merima B.
Smells nice and lasts a long time on my husband totally in love with it. Highly recommended.
María R.
Baldessarini by hugo boss,great product my father has been using it for 7 years, the shower gel and deodorant was a great extra
Reagan H.
Peterborough, ON
All boss stuff is amazing! Highly suggest trying this out! You won't be disappointed with this purchase.