BY HUGO BOSS

Makenna C.
W Bloomfield, MI
I liked it somewhat, my husband smelled great, but, I wouldn't repurchase. It was a very faint and stinchy smell. Not my favorite.
Deiby A.
Now this is a good product. I loved this cologne so much I that I bought 2. especially because I got it for a good price.
Jessica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I obviously haven't purchased this for myself given that i am female. but me and my mom bought this for my dad this summer and it is an amazing smell for a man and it definitely sticks to the summer name, it smells nice and fresh.
Adrianna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and it smells super nice and the smell does seem to last and the smell is very manly and strong but still very good
Emily C.
Grand blanc, MI
Hugo boss is one of my boyfriends favorite scents. He has this pack from Hugo boss and he loves it! Great Christmas gift :)
evelyn a.
Puerto Rico
Muy agradable, él olor es suave. Bueno para usarlo durante él día su olor perdura durante él día y se mantiene fresco.
tanha p.
The scent is really nice and best of all the scent is not too strong so it is just right. Overall, it smells amazig!