BY HUGO BOSS

HUGO XY is designed for a new generation of men who believe that total harmony is no longer the basis for modern relationships and the match between conflict and pure attraction has commenced. Welcome a refreshing option into your daily routine with this commanding scent.

Yousra A.
This perfume from Hugo boss ask why it’s has amazing packaging and even the smell is fresh nice and it’s not strong you can use it daily and in the casual and I can recommend it for we all to buy it for your husband and your boyfriend your friend you won’t regret
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Este perfume lo tenia mi hermano es excelente perfume yo tenia la edición para mujer XX y este es uno de mis perfumes favoritos de hecho la marca hugo boss es una de mis marcas favoritas en perfumes!
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
I love this scent. I buy this cologne for my boyfriend almost every Christmas and he loves it as do I. It's light and not at all overwhelming yet it lasts most if not all day.
Valorie H.
Lexington, KY
Do you want your man to smell so good any girl that smells you will want you? The girls will come running to you, so buy the Hugo if you like your man smelling good.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
My husband isn't really into wearing colognes but I got this for him for his birthday and he loved it!! It's not too over powering and lasts all day!
Dayna T.
I love this fragrance on my husband, it holds for hours and has some unique notes in the fragrance and I will keep purchasing it for him!
Elizabeth A.
Burlington, WA
My boyfriend has been obsessed with this ever since I bought it for his birthday. It's a nice clean scent that's perfect for everyday.
Erika G.
Frisco, TX
I love this! it smells amazing, i just cant get enough! hands down to who came up with this scent ! i wish they made bigger bottles
Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
A good masculine scent. My husband had this a couple of months ago .. It is a good scent but he had other favorites.
Marisela M.
San Jose, CA
I'm a female and I have to admit..I am in love with this. Ladies please get this for your significant other.

back