Hugo Boss Hugo XX Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by VE-341638Zenaida M.Hugo Boss Hugo XX Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Leydiz L.

BY HUGO BOSS

Design House: Hugo Boss Year Introduced: 2007 Fragrance Notes: Cassis, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Amber, Rose, Litchi, Mandarin Orange, Musk. see more...

Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Amooooooo este perfume de Hugo Boss!!! Es divinoooo! Siempre lo uso y dura mucho tiempo, lastima que ya se esta acabandoooo. Pero cuando pueda lo compro de nuevo
Maria S.
One of my absolute favorites i received this as a gift from my bf. I love the scent. I will deffinetly be buying another after i finesh this bottle.
Ashley Q.
I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! it's so juicy and beautiful, I've tried tons of dupes for it and nothing compares! Nothing beats the original!
Mina H.
I love this one just received it over the holidays from a family member and it smells so nice and stays on for a long time.
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
I just finished a bottle of this perfume. It has a nice mild scent and is good for a professional setting.
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I really kinda don't like this product I think it's just the smell those becouse it doesn't last long
gilbert o.
This is my absolute favorite smell! My man is in love with it and goes thru the bottles so quick
Alleah H.
I absolutely love this it smells so good and amazing its crazy a definitely must have
Jess T.
This perfume is the perfect, not too light but also not too heavy. Easily worn all year round it is light enough to be a great summer fragrance but also has deep enough notes to work well in winter as well.
Erin S.
Chatham, ON
I had this perfume a while ago and I really enjoyed it for a long time. It is a more mature scent but is a nice woodsy floral scent in my opinion. I think this a great scent for "business" type of looks, or for someone who likes to smell mature. The scent is long lasting and I never had to re-apply throughout the day.
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone try this yet, is it any good?
Sarahi R.
Winnetka, CA
Is your smell sweet, fresh or strong? Is it worth to buy it? Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a presentation?
Janika A.
Doral, FL
I love two classic Hugo Boss fragrances and want to know about this one, is it kinda citric or sweet smell?