Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray 40ml uploaded by Juleysa H.

BY HUGO BOSS

Amber M.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be in my top 5 of favorite perfumes. I love the light clean smell with a hint of flowers. It is so hard to find I have a bottle that my mom bought me nearly 8 years ago that I only wear on special occasions so I don't run out...
Krsna S.
Krsna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is extraordinarily pleasing to me. For awhile it was discontinued, so I'm glad it's back. It isn't necessarily flowery in smell, but there's a faint sweetness to it. It's not aggressive, but rather light and sensual.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great smelling perfume. Has a light fragrance to it which smells great and does not give me a headache! Which is wonderful
Mandi H.
Mandi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the woman and make version of this perfume! The scent mixes well with my natural oils and last all day without having to re-spray. I would be careful how much you do spray or it can be extremely over powering and at times it has given me a headache. Overall, a good scent.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
I was so surprised by this scent, I thought it would be simple and ineffective, but it has a wonderful mix of fragrances that are both sweet and deep, and it's definitely powerful. I don't wear a lot of perfume when I put it on, but this one I can smell all day - and I love it!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Casselman , AK
I love this perfume! I find its a great one for a special night out and you only need one maybe two sprays...tops!
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too much of a strong smell, yet lasting. A nice and fresh smell, nothing really special , works for just going to work or school
Donizeti d.
Donizeti d.
Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa utilizar essa marca e super recommendo a todos que ainda nao conhecem usem e voces nao vao se arrepender?