Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray 40ml uploaded by Juleysa H.

BY HUGO BOSS

Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This has to be in my top 5 of favorite perfumes. I love the light clean smell with a hint of flowers. It is so hard to find I have a bottle that my mom bought me nearly 8 years ago that I only wear on special occasions so I don't run out...
Krsna S.
This scent is extraordinarily pleasing to me. For awhile it was discontinued, so I'm glad it's back. It isn't necessarily flowery in smell, but there's a faint sweetness to it. It's not aggressive, but rather light and sensual.
Mandi H.
Love the woman and make version of this perfume! The scent mixes well with my natural oils and last all day without having to re-spray. I would be careful how much you do spray or it can be extremely over powering and at times it has given me a headache. Overall, a good scent.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great smelling perfume. Has a light fragrance to it which smells great and does not give me a headache! Which is wonderful
Daria Y.
Massapequa
Really enjoy Hugo Boss fragrances. I have a lot of work clothing by the company and I think this perfume is very work appropriate. Lasts all day and is not overpowering
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
I was so surprised by this scent, I thought it would be simple and ineffective, but it has a wonderful mix of fragrances that are both sweet and deep, and it's definitely powerful. I don't wear a lot of perfume when I put it on, but this one I can smell all day - and I love it!
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Not too much of a strong smell, yet lasting. A nice and fresh smell, nothing really special , works for just going to work or school
Melissa D.
Casselman, ON
I love this perfume! I find its a great one for a special night out and you only need one maybe two sprays...tops!
justanothersnack k.
Listen- this scent is a staple in my closet and is an all season all@weather all occasion fragrance. I would highly highly recommend it. It’s not too citrus-y but it has hints of the perfect clean scent.
Donizeti d.
Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa utilizar essa marca e super recommendo a todos que ainda nao conhecem usem e voces nao vao se arrepender?