Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Eau De Parfum Spray For Women uploaded by Lillyanne S.Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Eau De Parfum Spray For Women uploaded by tasnia s.

BY HUGO BOSS

Hugo Woman Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Georgia C.
Queensberry Avenue, Colchester
The smell of this is gorgeous and I always get so many compliments on it whenever I wear it. One of my go to fragrances and i've purchased this several times already. The only downside is that I don't find it to be quite so long wearing as other perfumes that I own and when considering the price point I would expect it to last a little longer which is the reason for me giving 4 instead of 5 stars.
Laura W.
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
I really love this perfume. I find I can't smell it after a couple of hours but people do still foment on it and I can smell it on my clothes. It is a lovely fragrance and perfect for day time wear. I'm now on my second bottle
Lillyanne S.
Maracaibo
I super comfy perfume for the daytime, I love it and last all day, sometimes the small stays in my jacket for days. I got the small size, but still is amaizing. And you can already tell I love it.
tasnia s.
Really did not enjoy this particular perfume. Used a few times and realised the smell is not long lasting. After an hour or so u just cant smell it.
Samantha B.
Hamilton
Light scented, but the aroma is never over whelming for myself. One of my most used perfumes at the moment.