BY HUGO BOSS

Hugo Element by Hugo Boss for Men

Launched in 2009, Hugo Element was "designed for the urban traveler..." Opening note of calone; heart of ginger and coriander; and a base of cedarwood. As with all Hugo fragrances, it is packaged in a lifestyle ob see more...

Samantha H.
Henderson, Nv
I buy this for my dad. It's his favorite cologne. It smells so amazing too, smells really fresh and clean. It's super strong, one spray is enough but go for two if you really want to stand out. A little pricey but really worth it for as long as it lasts since little is needed
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
Looooooooooove this perfume on my man! It smells so good and stays on forever, especially on his hoodie when I wear it, I can still smell it a week after!
Callisa Z.
Oldie but a goodie! This has been around for a while but it does the trick and it smells amazing. It's more of a woodsy smell which I prefer a man.
Samantha P.
I bought this for my brother and he loves it. It is a great classic sent for anyone. I definitely would recommend this as a gift!
Katheryn V.
Lehighton , PA
My husband really liked this set I got him for Valentine's Day one year, it smells great on him and lasts all day..
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
It smelled pretty good, but I thought I was getting the original and this is a little bit different.
Jenna E.
Saskatoon, SK
I fought this for my boyfriend a while ago and I really enjoy the smell on him. It's a good fresh manly scent.