Hugo Boss Hugo Dark Blue for Men uploaded by Dorra G.

BY HUGO BOSS

Hugo Dark Blue by Hugo Boss: By Hugo Boss Hugo Dark Blue 2.5-ounce eau de toilette spray see more...

Patrick O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love how this one smells. Super strong and I like how the scent last all through the day. I always get compliments on it too. Its a little more concentrated and stronger scent than the original Hugo boss too.
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
This is one of the sexiest scents out there. It makes my man a whole new person when he wears it too. A boost of confidence is always a result of a good product. And it is not overly expensive for the amount of product that you receive.
Adriana R.
Hugo boss, el aroma que atrae, este aroma enamora mi gente, si se compran uni de seguro tendrán a varias chicas o chicos derretidos y derretida de amor por ustedes.!
Jenny D.
BROCKTON, MA
Fabulosa

Este perfume me encanta. Tiene un toque que cautiva, que te envuelve. Y lo pueden llevar a cualquier hora del día
Daniela M.
9417 SW 76th St. Apt X-38
One of my favorite perfumes for my husband to use. It just the perfect combination of strong and subtle.
Marisela O.
Oh my it's makes my man smell so sexy. Delicious scent. It so worth the money of spending on your man.
Jennifer C.
I got this for my brother for his birthday and he has been using it since he loves it
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
Absulotely excellent scent with an amazing special smells which lasts for a while, when i use it i feel so exciting, delighting and much more active, this perfume brand still one of my favorite fragrance ever. Highly recommended.
Jenny D.
BROCKTON, MA
Cuanto dura? Es de larga duración? La fragancia se queda por mucho tiempo?
Manuela G.
Miami
This was my dad and he told me that he does not like and then someone you like?
c v.
Would this be a suitable Christmas gift for a male co worker ?