Hugo Boss HUGO Dark Blue Eau de Toilette

HUGO Dark Blue – coolness meets passion in this unique, provocative fragrance. The flacon, in the shape of a cocktail shaker, represents the perfect blend of cool, tangy lime and pink grapefruit top notes with spicy heart notes and a resin base with accords of suede and tobacco.

What kind of scent is it? Is it a deep musky smell like polo or mellow like curve for men
Would this be a suitable Christmas gift for a male co worker ?
This was my dad and he told me that he does not like and then someone you like?
Start your review of Hugo Boss HUGO Dark Blue Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is one of the best fragrances in the Hugo Boss line and it holds up very nicely and last for probably about 6 hours. It is not an overpowering smell and it is worth the money.
Jaianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I brought this for my boyfriend he likes the smell. I don’t really like the smell. It’s a little too strong. It’s just not a good smell for me
Patrick O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love how this one smells. Super strong and I like how the scent last all through the day. I always get compliments on it too. Its a little more concentrated and stronger scent than the original Hugo boss too.
Daniela M.
9417 SW 76th St. Apt X-38
One of my favorite perfumes for my husband to use. It just the perfect combination of strong and subtle.
Marisela O.
Oh my it's makes my man smell so sexy. Delicious scent. It so worth the money of spending on your man.
Adriana R.
Hugo boss, el aroma que atrae, este aroma enamora mi gente, si se compran uni de seguro tendrán a varias chicas o chicos derretidos y derretida de amor por ustedes.!
Jennifer C.
I got this for my brother for his birthday and he has been using it since he loves it
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
This is one of the sexiest scents out there. It makes my man a whole new person when he wears it too. A boost of confidence is always a result of a good product. And it is not overly expensive for the amount of product that you receive.
Jenny D.
BROCKTON, MA
Fabulosa Este perfume me encanta. Tiene un toque que cautiva, que te envuelve. Y lo pueden llevar a cualquier hora del día
valentina M.
MIAMI, FL
I love this hugo boss scent, I particularly think they are the best perfumes, my boyfriend uses it and I feel that I love him more and more .... hahaha, it is a super soft odor and can be used at any time of the day, the woman It's delicious