Hugo Boss Hugo by  for Women- 2. 5 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Hannah M.

Hugo Boss Hugo by for Women- 2. 5 oz EDT Spray

BY HUGO BOSS

Launched by the design house of Hugo Boss in 1997 HUGO is classified as a refreshing flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of water lilies apples peaches and berries, Accompanied by watery notes of the clean ocean air, It is recommended for office wear, Hugo by Hugo Boss for women, New in Box, 2, 5 oz Eau De Toilette EDT Spray, see more...

Hugo Boss Hugo by for Women- 2. 5 oz EDT Spray
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I would give this 10 stars if I could! This is now and always has been my absolute favorite perfume! The scent just draws you in! It's not to overpowering but it's not at all bland either! It's seductively musky with light floral undertones. I had actually looked high and low for this for some time now and hadn't been able to find it in any stores, only very few places online. And I am sometimes weary of buying perfume online in the fear that it could be a fake or something. So when I was in the mall in Asheville, which is a few hours away from me, and came across Perfumania I had to check. And to my delight, it was on the first shelf that I checked! I was so so happy. Needless to say, I have sprayed it on everything lol! If you have never tried Hugo, I suggest you give it a try. It's the best! You won't be disappointed. Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray 40ml
Janika A.
Doral, FL
This perfume is just perfect, the aroma is delicate but totally "regio", lasts all day, perfect for day or night, I highly recommend it, Hugo Boss always gets good fragrances, but this classic one, will not change for anything.
Christina D.
I loved this scent! Not super floral, but you also won't smell like a man either. It lasts all day and smells amazing even after wearing it from morning to night. I would recommend this if you don't like a cookie cutter scent.
Angela J.
Portland, TN
This fragrance is a must. It is a favorite among scents for me. If you want something that smells clean and stays on, this is the perfume for you!
Shikara J.
Baltimore, MD
I am in love with this scent,nice and fresh, light and airy fragrance and It lasts all day.I recommend you try .
Diana C.
Este es uno de mis perfumes favoritos, entre todos los que he probado sin duda este es el mejor. Hugo Boss de Mujer el clásico, no hay otro que sea igual. De buena calidad y precio que vale la pena. Un aroma exquisito, fresco, que perdura durante todo el día y que atrae mucho la fragancia. Lo recomiendo 100% si quieres impresionar a alguién. Lo malo es que cuesta muchas veces encontrarlo a la venta en tiendas. Pero de verdad es genial, yo quede fascinada con este aroma.