Hugo Boss Hugo by  for Women- 1. 3 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Becca L.Hugo Boss Hugo by  for Women- 1. 3 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Rî M.Hugo Boss Hugo by  for Women- 1. 3 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Hannah M.
Hugo Boss Hugo by  for Women- 1. 3 oz EDT Spray

Hugo Boss Hugo by for Women- 1. 3 oz EDT Spray

BY HUGO BOSS

Hugo Boss' Hugo scent for women is a crisp fruity floral perfume exuding a vivacious freedom and energy, Crisp green apple and citrus fruits play off of a blend of soft white florals and a sensual base of sandalwood and vanilla, A bright and carefree scent choice for her, Launched in 1997, Notes Top Note: Melon Papaya Cyclamen Green Apple Middle Note: Jasmine Lily Orris Base Note: Sandal Benzoin Vanilla Flower, Recommended Use Daytime, Size: 1, 3 oz, see more...

Hugo Boss Hugo by  for Women- 1. 3 oz EDT Spray
Hugo Boss Hugo by for Women- 1. 3 oz EDT Spray
Angela B.
Irving, TX
I have worn this fragrance as my fall favorite for years! I love that not everyone has the scent, to me it smells like a sophisticated, yet bad ass, woman. I’ve purchased several times over the years, I like to buy the smaller size because I wear it just seasonally.
Cassie A.
Love this perfume. It is light and floral without being too sweet. It's very clean smelling and delicate without smelling like grandma. It's a great spring or summer scent since it is not heavy. It doesn't last as long as I'd like but still nice.
Nadia M.
Esta fragancia es muy fresca y agradable perfecta para días calurosos, tiene mucho tiempo en el mercado, sin duda es un clásico, lo use en varias oportunidades, un viaje al pasado, es buena pero no de mis favoritas.
Whitney M.
Beech Grove, IN
This was my first perfume given to me in middle school. Now I am 25 and still using it! It is the perfect, light, scent for me. Such a great everyday fragrance.
nancy m.
Love it a little spray can last the hole day is a nice fresh summer smell. A good tip is always look for it at tj max or marshalls you will find a great price
Katie F.
Evanston, IL
I remember getting the little bottles when I was in high school. It's basically all I wore lol. I still love it to this day
Marisol D.
I've been using this since I was in Jr. high school and I will keep on buying this perfume smells so good :)
Irene R.
Canton, GA
Absolutely one of my favorite scents during the fall for my honey. Very masculine scent and easy to love.
Eloisa R.
Hugo boss is the bestest perfume i love how it smells it could last for days i highly recomend it
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Love the smell a light fragrance mostly I like to wear when going out the price is not that bad
beba W.