Hugo Boss Femme Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by raazia t.

BY HUGO BOSS

Represents What Ladies Really Want For Casual Wear Moderate Strength Flowery Scent Boss Femme Depicts The Modernity In A Ladies.&Nbsp; It Was Released In 2006 By Hugo Boss.&Nbsp; The Fragrance Designed To Meet The Needs Of A Contemporary Ladies And Allures Her With Its Radiance And Sophistication.&Nbsp; Sensual Black Currants, Satinwood, Soft Amber And Creamy Apricot Skin Are Just Right For Mesmerizing Her Beauty While The Tangerine, Lily, Rose Petals Help Boost Her Confidence And Power In A Very Feminine Way.&Nbsp; It Is A Great Scent To Wear To Work Everyday.&Nbsp; The Bottle Is Clean And Contemporary In Design With A Pink Juice Inside That Represents What A Ladies Truly Wants! see more...

• How is the duration of this perfume?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Paula C.
A pleasant and unique scent, my signature perfume. As not readily available in stores in Australia, I relish the fact that I can purchase online, at a competitive price, especially by purchasing the tester bottles! Would surely recommend and repurchase.
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice femine scent :) plus the bottle and color of the liquid is cute too! It makes a pretty display on the dresser hehe.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Hands down, my favorite cleanser. It's so luxurious feeling and the smell is so soothing. This milk makes a wonderful facial massage medium, dissolves gunk (including heavy duty sunscreen), and then rinses clean with a few splashes of warm water. It works beautifully with the Clarisonic luxe head, too. The matching toner is wonderful, as well!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
This stuff is AWESOME!!! Super gentle, not too heavy, not greasy at all, not drying, and very hydrating. It's also kept my breakouts to a minimum (yay!!!) and makes my moisturizer and serum soak in way faster.
Laís F.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
I love this perfume, I use every single day, the smell is very good, its light, I really recommende this perfume.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this so much ! My father used to get me Hugo boss perfume all the time espacially this one. It reminds me of him all the time I see the name . Gotta love it
Jasmin T.
Jasmin T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love all of Clarins' products I have tried. The cleansing milk is gentle, yet effective. None of Clarins' products are harsh, yet they seem to work so great. I have yet to not like a product by Clarins'. This product is great for sensitive skin.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Clarins' products! The cleansing milk is gentle and effective. i have dry skin and it works really well..
Diana K.
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have greasy and acne prone skin and this wash just does it for me. It gives me a clean feeling but also nurtures my skin without causing me to breakout excessively.
Emily B.
Emily B.
When I was in Paris this summer I forgot face wash. Armed with my high school french, I accidentally purchased the Monoprix brand cleansing milk. Lucky for me, cleansing milk has been a total game changer for my skin! Back stateside, I picked up the Caudalie and Clarins cleansing milks and it has become integral to my routine! I use the cleansing milk to remove my make up. I use a cotton pad or a dry washcloth to remove the product (it doesn't work if you wash it off). Then I use a toner and that's it! My skin is much more supple and acne free.
Paula C.
How is the duration of this perfume?