Hugo Boss - Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz (Women's) - Bottle

by Hugo Boss

Launched in 2006, it opens with tangerine, black current and freesia, then flows into a heart of jasmine and fleur de lys, as well as Bulgarian rose. The base notes include apricot and lemon wood.

Is Hugo boss a well known brand?
Start your review of Hugo Boss - Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz (Women's) - Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
I love the scent soooooo much. I repurchased this 2 times becuz it smells so good. the scent lasts for a good day
cape town
One of my favorite perfumes ever it smells fresh and sexy wearing this makes you feel very good about yourself
Stockholm
A great smelling premium perfume. The smell is amazing only problem is the packaging sine it is bulky.
Solihull, Birmingham
I love this perfume because it smells so fresh and am a first time user as I received this for xmas
Muuuito bom. Tem um cheiro floral delicioso. Não é doce ou enjoativo. Meu perfume favorito♡.
Birmingham , Birmingham
Love the smell. Repeat user and good value for money. I’d buy this over and over again.