BY HUGO BOSS

Launched in 2006, it opens with tangerine, black current and freesia, then flows into a heart of jasmine and fleur de lys, as well as Bulgarian rose. The base notes include apricot and lemon wood. see more...

keyly r.
Manor, TX
It Has A Good Smell I Love There Smell Its a Good Perfume Love It But I Haven't Bought One In A Long As Time
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Not only is the bottle so cute and adorable this is a great scent to wear from day to night & it last long! Great perfume I think I might just get a second bottle for backup!☺️
maisa s.
Hugo Boss Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 2
i love this smell. is so good and atay a long time on my skin
Michelle M.
McQueeney , TX
Have been repurchasing this since highschool. Just love this scent. And the pricing is good too for the largest bottle.
Gabriela S.
Waukesha , WI
My friend loves this parfum but for me doesn't work very well, I like something stronger than that one.
Aneesa R.
Stoke on trent, Staffordshire
This is and always has been since the day I smelt it years ago MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE PERFUME! The smell is very long lasting and I love the shape of the bottle! Great value for the price!
Waheebah S.
I love the scent soooooo much. I repurchased this 2 times becuz it smells so good. the scent lasts for a good day
hann x.
Can’t get enough of this perfume! Lasts ages and smells so nice, can smell it on my clothes hours after I sprayed it
Annie G.
Solihull, Birmingham
I love this perfume because it smells so fresh and am a first time user as I received this for xmas
Renata S.
Muuuito bom. Tem um cheiro floral delicioso. Não é doce ou enjoativo. Meu perfume favorito♡.
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
Is Hugo boss a well known brand?