BY HUGO BOSS

Launched in 2006, it opens with tangerine, black current and freesia, then flows into a heart of jasmine and fleur de lys, as well as Bulgarian rose. The base notes include apricot and lemon wood. see more...

Siterria N.
Miami Gardens, FL
Not only is the bottle so cute and adorable this is a great scent to wear from day to night & it last long! Great perfume I think I might just get a second bottle for backup!☺️
Michelle M.
McQueeney , TX
Have been repurchasing this since highschool. Just love this scent. And the pricing is good too for the largest bottle.
keyly r.
Manor, TX
It Has A Good Smell I Love There Smell Its a Good Perfume Love It But I Haven't Bought One In A Long As Time
Gabriela S.
Waukesha , WI
My friend loves this parfum but for me doesn't work very well, I like something stronger than that one.
maisa s.
Hugo Boss Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 2
i love this smell. is so good and atay a long time on my skin
Aneesa R.
This is and always has been since the day I smelt it years ago MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE PERFUME! The smell is very long lasting and I love the shape of the bottle! Great value for the price!
hann x.
Can’t get enough of this perfume! Lasts ages and smells so nice, can smell it on my clothes hours after I sprayed it
Waheebah S.
I love the scent soooooo much. I repurchased this 2 times becuz it smells so good. the scent lasts for a good day
Annie G.
Solihull, Birmingham
I love this perfume because it smells so fresh and am a first time user as I received this for xmas
Renata S.
Muuuito bom. Tem um cheiro floral delicioso. Não é doce ou enjoativo. Meu perfume favorito♡.
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
Is Hugo boss a well known brand?