BY HUGO BOSS

Femme by BOSS. Radiant. Soft. Smooth. Femme by BOSS exudes an aura of captivating femininity. The subtle, lingering warmth of the fragrance is sublimely sophisticated and modern. An enticing experience and the most liberatingly feminine fragrance from BOSS, Femme by BOSS is harmony in a bottle; a scent metaphor for modern femininity. Projected by the fruity top notes of tangerine and blackcurrant, the fragrance is grounded in a creamy, musk-like base. This works with the white floral trio of stephanotis, rose and oriental lily to leave behind just a subtle, warm aura of the scent. Refresh your fragrance options with this irresistible scent.

Ana M.
Cachoeirinha, RS
To define in a few words is an original, sophisticated, good quality perfume. A blend of well-crafted notes that make this unique perfume, that fragrance that stays in memory and reminds one that uses. It has a good fixation, lasts all day on my skin.
Michaela V.
Tacoma, WA
This is a very strong scent, it's got some sensual undertones to it that are nice for while but it's very overpowering.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
I love this perfume, I use every single day, the smell is very good, its light, I really recommende this perfume.
Aimeeh L.
Nice femine scent :) plus the bottle and color of the liquid is cute too! It makes a pretty display on the dresser hehe.
Paula C.
A pleasant and unique scent, my signature perfume. As not readily available in stores in Australia, I relish the fact that I can purchase online, at a competitive price, especially by purchasing the tester bottles! Would surely recommend and repurchase.
Zoya K.
Yorkshire
Love this perfume! It's not a scent you can get sick of unlike other perfumes. The bottle is adorable and the packaging is classy. It is great value for money and would definitely buy again after it finishes. It's not the first time I will be re buying. Great product!
Weronika P.
West Bromwich
The scent from this perfume is amazing, I've never smelt anything as wonderful as this, I brought it from the boots store and it was my first time using it, the bottle is beautiful and I would most definitely buy this product again. However, I do give it a 4/5 because I have a little allergy to it but it's not their fault obviously. On the bright side the smell is amazing.
Natalie B.
Towson, MD
More of a Spring scent than anything else. Very long lasting and enjoyable smell but a bit pricey for such a small amount
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Omg I love this so much ! My father used to get me Hugo boss perfume all the time espacially this one. It reminds me of him all the time I see the name . Gotta love it
hcorm
Palmer
Was not a fan of the scent and that's my biggest no no I'll splurge for a good smelling perfume but this just gave me a headache
Paula C.
How is the duration of this perfume?