3 colors available

BY HUGO BOSS

Sensual Potion Fruity/Floral Casual Sweet &Amp; Exciting Deep Red Hugo Boss Launched In 2001 Was Inspired By The Elegant Curves Of A Ladies Which Is Compared To That Of A Champagne Bottle.&Nbsp; The Fragrance Is An Opulent Fruity Floral Scent Which Is Aimed To Enhance The Beauty Of Ladies With A Dramatic Blend Of Citrus Fruits And Wood Blossoms Mixed With Vanilla And Woods.&Nbsp; It Is A Sensual Potion That Is Still Sweet And Exciting For All Occasions And Times. see more...

Daylen S.
Daylen S.
Mcdonough, GA
This was one of the first perfumes my dad bought
Me. Until this day, I'm in love with the fragrance. It lasts all day on my skin. Not too strong or wood scented. More of a clean smell. Definitely would recommend
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
This is a spice wood mix with fruity tones. I recommend it for special occasions. It smells delicious.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really can't develop a liking for this perfume. Some have said I smell good when I wore this but I didn't find myself thinking the same way. I'll use this again on cooler days since I've read that Deep Red is more suitable in the cold winter. Staying power is amazing!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG long time without see this parfum 😍😍 the smell is sooo good!! One of my favorites. I don't know how many times I bought this parfum! I've been looking for it and dont find it
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This smell so good, they don't have them at macys anymore so is hard to find now :/
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Perris, CA
This smells so good.. I really suck in describing smells but believe me when I say it smells super good.
Beauty G.
Beauty G.
This perfume smells sooo god! I prefer to use at night instead during the day. I think it matches perfect when you out at night!
Jorelis A.
Jorelis A.
Lo tuve hace muchos años, realmente es un perfume muy bueno, pero solo se usa en ocasiones ya que no es un perfume para usarlo diariamente, su aroma es exquisito! Lo compraría de nuevo si tengo oportunidad!
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
I love love love this smell it's so feminine and grown up I used to have this when I was younger and have just got back into it. Would definitely recommend this to anyone and Hugo boss are a great brand for perfumes.

Xoxo, IdleGirl
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
I love love love this perfume! I don't know how to describe it, it smells so nice, is so versatile, you can use it during the day to run errands, go to meetings... or at nights to go out. It's simply amazing!.