Hugo Boss Deep Red Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Amzee K.

BY HUGO BOSS

Sensual Potion Fruity/Floral Casual Sweet &Amp; Exciting Deep Red Hugo Boss Launched In 2001 Was Inspired By The Elegant Curves Of A Ladies Which Is Compared To That Of A Champagne Bottle.&Nbsp; The Fragrance Is An Opulent Fruity Floral Scent Which Is Aimed To Enhance The Beauty Of Ladies With A Dramatic Blend Of Citrus Fruits And Wood Blossoms Mixed With Vanilla And Woods.&Nbsp; It Is A Sensual Potion That Is Still Sweet And Exciting For All Occasions And Times. see more...

Daylen S.
Mcdonough, GA
This was one of the first perfumes my dad bought
Me. Until this day, I'm in love with the fragrance. It lasts all day on my skin. Not too strong or wood scented. More of a clean smell. Definitely would recommend
Jorelis A.
Houston , TX
Lo tuve hace muchos años, realmente es un perfume muy bueno, pero solo se usa en ocasiones ya que no es un perfume para usarlo diariamente, su aroma es exquisito! Lo compraría de nuevo si tengo oportunidad!
Jessica M.
OMG long time without see this parfum 😍😍 the smell is sooo good!! One of my favorites. I don't know how many times I bought this parfum! I've been looking for it and dont find it
Beauty G.
This perfume smells sooo god! I prefer to use at night instead during the day. I think it matches perfect when you out at night!
Stephanie L.
Perris, CA
This smells so good.. I really suck in describing smells but believe me when I say it smells super good.
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
This is a spice wood mix with fruity tones. I recommend it for special occasions. It smells delicious.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This smell so good, they don't have them at macys anymore so is hard to find now :/
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
One of my favorite
perfumes of all time, yes, it is not for every day because it is
intense, its smell is elegant, sensual and definitely it is noticed. Its
olfactory family is oriental vanilla. Its bottle is wide at the base
and narrow near the applicator, it yields enough because it is enough
with few applications to feel its smell all day.
Semia R.
This was my first ever designer perfume 15 years ago and i still find myself repurchasing it to date! It has a beautiful fruity musk smell which isn't too over powering. It lasts for hours! I would definitely keep repurchasing this, i use it most days for work.
Sab R.
Idk how I feel about this. I got this as a gift and people said it has a great scent and that it lasts long and whatsoever. I like the bottle and the scent isn't so bad but I must say that's it's heavy and that the scent like lasts 1 hour really.