BY HUGO BOSS

Pure &Amp; Refreshing Top Notes:&Nbsp; Orange, Ginger, Grapefruit &Amp; Lemon Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Mahogany, Cypress, Sage &Amp; Geranium Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Patchouli, Benzoin, Vetiver &Amp; Cedar Hugo Dark Blue By Hugo Boss Is An Oriental, Spicy Scent That Is Rich In Citrus Fruits And Ginger In The Top Notes.&Nbsp; While The Middle And Base Notes Are A Blend Of Woods, Resins And Spices. see more...

• Who wears this cologne that YOU love?2 Answers
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
This is one of the best fragrances in the Hugo Boss line and it holds up very nicely and last for probably about 6 hours. It is not an overpowering smell and it is worth the money.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Love the smell of this and the price is not to bad ... I love it and would love to buy my husband a bottle .. I think I might get it for him and our boys for Christmas
Unique W.
Unique W.
Portland, OR
Looks like it have a over powering smell. If I would purchase it I would start off with a small bottle. To see if it's really worth having.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Northport, AL
This product smells good but it doesn't last all day my husband can put it on in the morning and when he comes home u can barely smell it
Mary G.
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
Love this scent!!! My husband used to wear it...every time someone passes by that has it on...it smells like home!
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Definitely goodbye for Christmas for someone this smells great it is on the expensive side but it's worth it
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
👍🏻👍🏻 love this cologne smells amazing !!!!! Would love to get some for my hubby to try !!!!!!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Michael M.
Michael M.
I'm a die hard boss person .. I love all of them Hugo is definitely my favorite stuff
Tacoma, WA
Love this so much! Smells delicious ummmmmmm hmmmmmmmm
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
I love this cologne! It smells amazing and is super easy to find! It's also not too expensive.
Tacoma, WA
Who wears this cologne that YOU love?