Hugo Boss Cologne for Men, Element, 3.0 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Khaoula B.

BY HUGO BOSS

Calone, coumarin, ginger, coriander, cedar wood Year Introduced 2009 Recommended Use see more...

Tal A.
I recently just bought this for my husband and it's really the best thing ever created!! It has a super sexy scent and just wants you to continue putting it on. It's not expensive it is a very reasonable price. Very well recommended
Morgan Y.
Auburn, WA
My boyfriends go to cologne! It smells so good and lasts all day! And a little goes a long way. He can keep a bottle for up to a year. And it's decently priced. I feel like you defiantly get your money's worth.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love Hugo boss. All of their scents smell so manly and good 😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👍 This one is particularly nice with just the right amount of manly scent and sweet undertones. I would highly recommend.
krenare b.
Columbus , OH
My husband had this and I really like it a lot. It smells so good and it last all day long. It's worth buying it and I recommend it. I think he bought it at Macys
Fabiola Yuniet P.
Super recomendado.
Su aroma lo tendria todo el dia mi novio lo usa y me encanta 👍👌❤
Kailynn W.
Fiancé loves the smell of this cologne, as do I. Fresh and not too overpowering
Khaoula B.
Se lo compre a un amigo mio y le encantó . Tiene un olor super bonito y dura muchísimo os lo recomiendo porque vale la pena y la pienso comprar para mi padre también jajajaja ...
Alejandra M.
Super recommended my boyfriend I loved the fragrance.😍😍👌👌
girls do not think twice, and Give to your partner this fragrance both him and you liked them much.!
Alejandra E.
CDMX
Hugo Boss y sus fragancias son riquísimas, dura todo el día y siempre hará más atractivo a un hombre
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
What does this put you in the mind of?