MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerHugo Boss
Boss The Scent Perfume 16 Oz Edp Tester For Women - TBOSTS17SW

Hugo Boss Boss The Scent Perfume 1.6 Oz Edp Tester For Women - TBOSTS17SW

This product is a TESTER, it comes new and unused. Introduced in 2016. This floral-fruity fragrance is combined with thick gourmand shades making it an equivalent of the modern perfume scene. Gourmand trendy composition touched many designer collections s

What’s The smell of this perfume? Does it last?
How can I get it? I'm really interested in to test this perfume
Is het mogelijk om het product te testen?
Start your review of Hugo Boss Boss The Scent Perfume 1.6 Oz Edp Tester For Women - TBOSTS17SW!
isaiah 3.
Fontana, CA
Hugo Boss Boss The Scent Perfume 1.6 Oz Edp Tester For Women - TBOSTS17SW uploaded by isaiah 3.
Purchased at: ULTA
This isn’t my favorite smell but I’ll wear it occasionally if I feel like switching up my smell because it is a very unique smell . It reminds me of spring , it’s like a floral sweet smell .
Luana A.
Oceanside
Hugo Boss Boss The Scent Perfume 1.6 Oz Edp Tester For Women - TBOSTS17SW uploaded by Luana A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve received a mini version of this perfume years ago and I love it. Now I decided to buy and I’m still in love with thus fragrance. The price is a little higher compared to some other perfumes, but worth it!
OLGA Y.
Hugo Boss Boss The Scent Perfume 1.6 Oz Edp Tester For Women - TBOSTS17SW uploaded by OLGA Y.
HUGO BOSS The Scent For Her is a long-lasting and rich perfume. This fragrance is unique and different. The ingredients are a great match. I recommend this product for the evening's special occasions. The main ingredients are Osmanthus flower, Sweet mandarin, Cocoa and roasted tonka.
Jennifer H.
Brownsville
Hugo Boss Boss The Scent Perfume 1.6 Oz Edp Tester For Women - TBOSTS17SW uploaded by Jennifer H.
Already finished it but I used to use it every day! I love the scent and it’s not too strong. I definitely need to buy another bottle. I personally like using this scent around fall and winter time.
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Boss The Scent is such a beautiful fragrance. It has such a nice spray on it and a beautiful bottle. I still have to test the longevity of the scent but otherwise I fell in love with the scent right away.
Evgenia S.
Hawthorne, CA
Deep mysterious aroma, it is shrouded in desire, a temptation moment anticipation. It wants to be inhaled and inhaled, I feel as each section is filled with love. The aroma is easy, unostentatious and free! It does not need massive jewelry, diamonds and fur coats. It is aroma of the temptation passing into passion!
Olesia M.
Shakopee, MN
This is not my favorite perfume, but it is ok. I prefer to use it in the cold season, for my taste for the summer it is strong. The perfume is sweetish with floral notes. Not persistent.
Evelin G.
Marysville, OH
Hugo Boss Boss The Scent Perfume 1.6 Oz Edp Tester For Women - TBOSTS17SW uploaded by Evelin G.
The fragrance is so fresh and with a sweet touch (but not sickly). It lasts long but the smell may be lost by the end of the day. I would like that it stays on for longer time so I don't have to re apply if I have a night event. I would definitely recommend this eau de parfum if you are looking for a daily use fragrance and want to stand out.
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
#voxbox and #influencer, this scent would drive my husband mad for me. I certainly wouldn’t complain !!
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
This review is based on several reviews that I have read. Though I have not personally tried it, it sounds very intriguing. Hugo boss boss the scent perfume is supposed to smell like honey peaches as well as Freesia.... with a little bit of cocoa. 😇🇺🇸
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Slove A.
oslo
il y a 10 mois
Hugo Boss Boss The Scent Perfume 1.6 Oz Edp Tester For Women - TBOSTS17SW Is this perfume long lasting? And is this smelling good?
Nourah A. il y a 9 mois
It does not last for long, and it smells fruity and sweet
mari T.