BY HUGO BOSS

BOSS Selection begins with lively, bright top notes of fizzy hesperidic grapefruit and mandarin, infused with spicy pink peppercorn. At the heart of the fragrance, the traditional and refined fougere theme has been reinterpreted to create a new modern identity, with the aroma of geranium and cedar leaves, enlightened by star anise and petitgrain, expressing a clear and distinctive masculine character. The magnetic woody drydown of patchouli, vetiver and facets of cedar wood are rounded out by the softness of heliotrope and modern musky notes creating a smart, authentic signature.

Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
I bought this for my husband I love the scent it's so manly but not overbearing. It has the scent that makes you want to stay really close to your man. I would recommend this.
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, MO
I got this for my husband and he refuses to leave the house without this stuff on when we have to go somewhere nice. I love the way it smells on him too.
Matthew T.
Miami springs, FL
Hugo boss has always made a great colognes and this is another great hit this one smells amazing and I would recommend to anybody as a gift for anyone
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I know of this brand but I have not gotten this for my son. Looks like maybe I will buy it for him to try it out.
Kiersten C.
Tucson, Az
I really like the packaging for this and it smells amazing. but you can't expect any less from hugo boss
Aydee G.
Great scent from Hugo. The smell last and though it's a bit strong at first it settles to a good smell.
Ali D.
Hugo Boss is one of my favorite cologne companies, they all smell equally amazing! Would recommend!
Rachael H.
Wyoming , MI
Love this scent I got it for my husband and he wears it all the time and likes it!

back