BY HUGO BOSS #77 in After Shave

Boss Pure perfume was introduced in 2008 by the design house of Hugo Boss. Design house: Hugo Boss 'Boss Pure' launch date: 2008 2.5-ounce aftershave balm Men's fragrance is a blend of lily, hyacinth, citrus, , massoia wood and fig water Made in Ireland We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Perfect cooling and awesome fragrance you can simply feel it from the moment you apply it on your face a little pricey but certainly worth all the money you paid for it. Available at many stores making it easy to buy
Nina P.
Brockton , MA
This cologne is EVERYTHING! When I smelled it for the first time, I called my man and told him he had to get it ASAP. It smells soooo good. It's a masculine but very seductive smell. I loved it. I could cuddle up to my man for hours with this on 😍
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Love this balm. It's cooling and smells delightful! A bit pricey but can you really put a price on your face! It's very hydrating for us men with dry skin.
Quinn R.
This is an okay fragrance, but it does have some feminine scent to it. My husband liked it, but the smell was a bit too strong for me.
Sabina K.
Im not quite sure how soothing the balm is however all i do know is that the smell is great. You cant go wrong with HUGO BOSS
Aria T.
I love the smell so much, its really masculine and i just cant resist it. Hugo Boss make the most amazing colognes and such.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Hugo boss makes the best cologne and aftershave balms! My husband has been using it for years and it's one of his fave!!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend really loves this product , he says it lasts long & it really smells so good. Pricy but worth it .!!
jutselys u.
me encanta todos los productos de Hugo Boss huelen tan bien que de verdad lo recomiendo muchĂ­simo es lo mejor
Phil A.
Got this as a gift a while back, and have used many times, I think it's great, and the scent is great