BY HUGO BOSS

Launched by the design house of Hugo Boss in 2008, BOSS PURE Cologne by Hugo Boss For MEN is classified as masculine fragrance, This masculine scent possesses a blend of: lily, hyacinth, citrus, massoia wood, fig water, It is recommended for casual wear.

Hugo Boss Boss Pure Eau De Toilette
LEAR50245 Maria Fernanda s.
A bright classic that is perfect as a Christmas gift. A beautifil aroma that is mature and masculine at the same time subtle and not overwhelming. Suitable for almost any occasion. It does not last as long as it would be ideal, but nevertheless remains an original fragrance that is hard to beat. It is not very economical, but worth it.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
I like this scent on my husband. It's a sexy, masculine scent and very unique. He tried it on a sample from Sephora but it's a little pricey to buy as it's not one of his favorites.
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is a very manly and distinguished scent. It is a little on the strong side, but that's to be expected when investing in an Eau de Toilette! My fiancé really likes this and will definitely repurchase when he runs dry.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I didn't particularly care for the scent of this, it doesn't smell horrible but not good enough to wear every day. Ok price so it's not too bad. Won't buy again.
Mychajlo K.
Philadelphia, PA
I wear this every other day or so and everyone compliments me on it. It is masculine but at the same time very fragrant. Not overwhelming at all.
E. P.
My husband loves the smell of this Hugo boss!! Would recommend to anyone looking for something along the line for a gift or themselves.
Trina S.
Good cologne for work. It's not too heavy, but it is a bit pricey. I guess you pay for what you get.
Daniele T.
Connersville, IN
This is one of my husbands go to scents. Its just okay in my opinion, but he really loves it!
Jamie  S.
We like this cologne. It smells smooth. It's not overbearing and doesn't give us headaches.
Shannon T.
Staunton, VA
Smells really good definitely want a good smelling man lol this is a good cologne to use
Trina S.
Anyone find a better price than $42?