BY HUGO BOSS #55 in After Shave

A strong refreshing fragrance, like pure fresh water. Launched in 2008, its notes consist of fig water, Mediterranean citrus, lily, hyacinth, Massoia wood. see more...

Flora Z.
Hugo Boss!!

A great cologne and a great aftershave as well. Lay it on thick guys, lol. Its a great product not pricey very affordable but it is a fragrance that has been around for a while. You cant go wrong with this cologne. An every day wear and last long.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the smell of this product. Love when my boyfriend puts us on, I can't get over smelling him. He smells amazing. Everybody should purchase this for their boyfriend at least once.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
This to me comes off as a not so popular brand but I think it smells pretty good and is a decent price. I believe it can also be found at Walmart which is pretty convenient.
Kim C.
Bought this as a gift, smell isn't overpowering, but it will for sure smell amazing. Personally I think it's one of the best after shave lotions for the price.
Margarita G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a cool after shave my husband got it as part of a three piece set. he likes it it does its job and it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband loves this, it smells very good. I love it when he uses it, I bought it for him once and he bout himself a better bottle.
Joseph E.
Sacramento, CA
I will definitely buy this again once I finish my bottle it smells terrific and I have to refrain from using it all the time
May Y.
Great universal scent to complement a variety of personalities and preferences. Would make a great gift for any man.
Jolianna D.
My girls boyfriend uses this and not gunna lie he smells good lol so it's a good buy gets the lady's attention
Shabazz H.
Haines City, FL
For 40 dollars this is a good buy. i have never personally smelled it but it looks like it would smell great.
Yolanda D.
How often do you buy hugo boss for your man are self do you love the scent that it gives off?
Denisse V.
How does this perfume make you feel?
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
How is this cologne?
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Do you ever get free samples from the counter at the store?
Kayla J.