BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerHugo Boss
Boss Orange Woman's Eau de Toilette

Hugo Boss Boss Orange Woman's Eau de Toilette

BOSS Orange is a captivating scent that opens with an uplifting burst of crispy apple and bergamot, giving a delicately feminine first impression. Meanwhile, the subtle heart notes of the scent, composed of white flower notes and orange blossom, create a carefree, light-hearted edge. The base is characterised by notes of sandalwood, olive wood and creamy vanilla which combine to create a real sense of depth, adding layers of light intensity. The resulting scent is free-spirited and soulful. Wear it with passion. Add it to your everyday fragrance selection for sophisticated effect.

What do people think of this fragrance Hugo Boss Boss Orange Woman's Eau de Toilette ?
How is the fixation of this perfume ?
Start your review of Hugo Boss Boss Orange Woman's Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Virginia J.
Suwanee, GA
Hugo Boss Boss Orange Woman's Eau de Toilette uploaded by Virginia J.
Hugo Boss Boss Orange Woman's Eau de Toilette uploaded by Virginia J.
Love the scent. My husband bought this for me last Christmas. The scent is sweet, rich and long lasting. Can be warn year round.
Tiffany  W.
Ridgewood, NY
This and pretty much all Hugo Boss perfumes are a waste of money. You are paying for scented water. I wish I was kidding, these will not even last 5 mins on you. I gave my bottles away and I will never buy another perfume from Hugo Boss. You are paying to smell the scent for a min. it literally disappears within 5 mins as if you never sprayed anything on. Do not even waste your money.
Stephanye O.
Newnan, GA
If you like vanilla sweet but not “headache” type of scent, this is perfect. It’s pricey but I feel like perfumes are usually around this price tag, I really like the durability of this, I can still smell it at the end of the night. Plus the bottle is pretty slick.
Crystal G.
Cresaptown, MD
This is my goto for all occasions. It's light, but still just enough to linger for hours. It isn't easy to find where I live, but if I can't find it online, I can always look when I'm out of the area. Still a bit costly for some, but well worth it. I seen it in gift sets if that's your preference too.
Anastasiia  N.
Linden, NJ
It’s one of favorite for summer scents! It’s citrus and floral, and not sweet. Super light! I think citrus is always a magnetic smell so it has it all for a perfect spring-summer choice! I’m gonna buy it again many times!
Areesha  H.
I like the smell of this! Somewhat floral and light! It doesn't last very long but I really enjoy the smell. A good summer scent
Karen  B.
Winston Salem, NC
Hugo Boss Boss Orange Woman's Eau de Toilette uploaded by Karen  B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Me encanta, es suave y tiene una larga duración lo recomiendo. A mi esposo le encanto el olor
Mortuzun  N.
Flushing, NY
This is my husband’s favorite perfume for me. First time using. Nice and sleek bottle. Size could be improved.
Margot F.
This is a perfect scent. It’s bright and fruity, while still being mature and deep. It’s perfect for every day wear!!! Love this scent.
Vanessa H.
I love it all Hugo Boss perfumes, They smell so good! fragrance are very durable, classic and elegant. I think I'll buy thos perfume forever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole K.
il y a 6 mois
Nida O. il y a 4 mois
I find it a bit average. So many better perfumes out there
dee M.
Pennsburg, PA
il y a 3 ans
Eylem R. il y a 3 ans
It's not that kind of perfume that wows you. It's okay for everyday use but I wouldn't use it for special occasions.