BY HUGO BOSS

BOSS Orange is a captivating scent that opens with an uplifting burst of crispy apple and bergamot, giving a delicately feminine first impression. Meanwhile, the subtle heart notes of the scent, composed of white flower notes and orange blossom, create a carefree, light-hearted edge. The base is characterised by notes of sandalwood, olive wood and creamy vanilla which combine to create a real sense of depth, adding layers of light intensity. The resulting scent is free-spirited and soulful. Wear it with passion. Add it to your everyday fragrance selection for sophisticated effect.

Jade T.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
I really like this perfume, it’s not my favourite but it is the perfume I will wear if I’m going somewhere nice. I had it bought for me as a gift but I wouldn’t buy it for myself
CAITLIN C.
lincolnshire
This is most definitely my favourite perfume ever! I love that it's quite a sweet scent, I'm not keen on floraly fragrances. I literally have about 4 bottles on the go... oops! Worth every penny! Ideal for everyday or as a going out perfume 👌
Katja P.
Heldrungen
My favorite by far! I was getting it some weeks ago after trying in parfum store. Its perfect for the ones who not like so sweet smelling. Its fruity and kinda smelling mature. I love it!
Lotte
Dresden
This is one of my favorite parfums! The scent of it is very sweet, feminine and very strong. I've never smelled a parfum like that! I would wear this parfum for a night out or special events! I can recommend it to everyone of you who is looking for a sexy, feminine scent!
Niki L.
YUMMY YUMMY. I love this perfume because it really smells like orange a real one. The great thing about it the perfume last for a long time
PJ A.
Halstead, Essex
It’s alight feminine fragrance and once on it doesn’t tend to linger too long through the day, value for money but not one is buy again
Georgia T.
Wales
This is quiet nice I don't mind the scent but we all have our own opinion on scents I prefer Mrs perfume

Walmart