Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man Eau De Toilette

by Hugo Boss

The BOSS Orange Man is a free spirit who lives life to the fullest. Not afraid to express the real person within, his relaxed confidence lets him share his passion for life and optimism with everyone around him. Inspired by the aromatic Brazilian Bubinga wood, this energizing fragrance has notes of crisp apple, warm frankincense, and soft vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
I got this for my brother and he loves it. It doesn't smell too strong but it's fresh and light.
County grande prairie , AB
I love this fragrance it's such a huge shame it's getting so much harder to find. The bottle is nice and simple, and the smell is great, very fresh and almost a bit sweet. It stays on great all da as well!
This aroma I love the truth is very special for when I want to go out on a casual date with friends or with a girl I always recommend it.
Eventhough it's pricey I can assure you it's worth every dollar. It comes in a square see-through bottle and it smells DEVINE!
North East United Kingdom
All time favorite fragrance. The smell lasts all day, it's very strong so you don't need much making it last much longer.
Purchased this as a Christmas gift from my father.Hoping he likes it. ( he already owns a different Hugo Boss)
Vancouver , BC
LOVE this scent!! Best smelling Hugo Boss there is on the market, definitely recommend or for a gift
Smells great it sticks to my body for at least for 10 hours so great smell not strong my fabrssss
One of my favorite men perfume it's classy and good not over the top or super strong i like it

Looking for your answer?