BY HUGO BOSS

The BOSS Orange Man is a free spirit who lives life to the fullest. Not afraid to express the real person within, his relaxed confidence lets him share his passion for life and optimism with everyone around him. Inspired by the aromatic Brazilian Bubinga wood, this energizing fragrance has notes of crisp apple, warm frankincense, and soft vanilla.

Mermelada 💋.
A mi me gustan todos los perfumes de Hugo Boss. Los de mujeres los he usado todos y los de hombres la mayoria. Como a mi me gustan los aromas citricos este es ideal. Una debe ayudar al esposo de una a decidir que perfume llevar y tamb debes pensar si te es agradable porque el lo usara para ti y si le gusta a el pues haras Bingo. yo estoy segura que este te va a gustar si te agradan los aromas citricos. Lo recomiendo.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
My husband has never smelled so good. it took me awhile to convince him to use something other than old spice every day (although I still love that too) but this one convinced him!
April G.
Anoka, Mn
This is so light smelling to me and without the strong oily scent some have! Lets just say my eyes are watery free when I smell this
Sadie S.
Greenwood, SC
My husband got this for Christmas and it smells wonderful. The smell isn't too intrusive and it seems to last a long time.
ana o.
This was a gift for a friend. He liked it a lot and says he is always getting compliments for it. So, it must be good.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Hugo Boss is amazing!!! There's so many varieties and you can find them at normal places like kohl's etc. Love!
Lupe T.
Chowchilla, CA
Comes in a nice glass spray bottle that is easy to spray. Perfect for a night out... not to overpowering.
Kelci S.
Salt Lake City
First sampled it in the Hugo Boss store a year ago. I’ve been inundated with compliments ever since.
Carmencita C.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is what my husband had in our car he always use it everyday... It's smell really like a man...
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this for my brother and he loves it. It doesn't smell too strong but it's fresh and light.

Amazon