BY HUGO BOSS

Men's Gift Set - 1.7 oz EDT Spray + 5.0 oz Shower Gel. Clean Fresh Woody. An unmistakeable masculine scent for the man who redefines success selfconfident and sensuous. A multifaceted fragrance that combines a cool fresh sparkle of fruit with a warm sensuous undertone. see more...

Heather B.
Estero , FL
have been buying this for my dad every year for Christmas for many years. I live far awat from my dad so when I walk into a store and smell this it makes me feel close to my dad.
Ashley D.
This is the scent my boyfriend wears and I absolutely love it. It is not overfly powerful and has a slightly warm, clean smell. The kind of cologne you want to snuggle up with.
Melissa V.
I got this for my boyfriend and he loved it, I honestly like how it smells it's wrong at first but then it airs out a bit and smells great.
Gail D.
Sharon, PA
A great smell for men, my husband and son both have used it and I always love how it smells, both have got many compliments !
Kasey C.
I bought this for my husband for his birthday and he loves it smells amazing and long lasting scent
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Father used this. Hugo Boss is the bomb for men! Sexy, musky and hot! Great to go! :-)
Fiona L.
I got this perfume for a best friend of mine and after he used it he told me it was amazing and loved the smell. When I went over to visit him one day he was wearing it and I fell in love with it as well! Love it and recommend it to everyone!
Sean F.
This is my go to scent. the scent can be used lightly every day or when heading out on the town.