Hugo Boss Boss Intense by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

by Hugo Boss

Boss Intense by Hugo Boss Eau De Parfum Spray 1, 7 oz Launched in the fall of 2003 by the design house of Hugo Boss Boss Intense for women is a sharp floral scent, This feminine scent possesses a blend of Spice Kumquat Vanilla Orchids Turkish Rose Woods Amber Musk,

I'm looking for a new Cologne for my SO. Is this a long lasting fragrance or will it fade before the night is over?
How long does the scent last?
Start your review of Hugo Boss Boss Intense by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoSpring, TX
I just love the smell of this perfume!! It smells so amazing! If you love floral scents you'll love this perfume!! I also like that it seems to last a really long time! I also get compliments when I use this perfume!!
4 years agoCaldwell, NJ
What can I say? I just bought my second bottle of this parfum and I really like it! It tastes really good in my skin and I feel it lasts for more than 6 hours which is is great for me cause I work all day! I would recommend that for everyone that wants a good parfum!
3 years ago
This perfume smells like the right amount of sweet and flowers without it being way too much more like JUST RIGHT.
3 years agoAustin, TX
Nice smell and it lasts for a long time almost all day! It is not too harsh and doesn't irritate my smelling sense
3 years ago
Love this for my husband! It smells so good and the smell last a while! Defiantly worth trying it
3 years agoEl Paso, TX
This product is great I got from a gift a it smells incredible is one of my favorites.
Gente é muito bom mesmo viu podem comprar sem se arrepender é muito bom mesmo
Gente é muito bom mesmo viu podem comprar sem se arrepender é muito bom mesmo
3 months agoNewcastle, UK
Hugo Boss Boss Intense by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz uploaded by Leanne H.
Hugo Boss Intense for women is absolutely gorgeous. I’m so glad to have received a sample from Latest in Beauty or I may never have discovered it, imagine that! The peachy scent is beautiful and makes me feel so feminine, I love it.
3 years agoyfgjk
the smell is floral and insanely good. i'd recommend it to everyone. whenever i'm buying perfume for myself or someone else, hugo boss is one of my top picks
3 years agoToronto
One of my favorite perfumes ever. Floral and spice, musk and wood mixed with vanilla. It was launched in 2003 but it is not sold anymore.