BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimHugo Boss
Boss Intense 100ml Eau de Toilette-NO COLOUR-125 ml

Hugo Boss Boss Intense 100ml Eau de Toilette-NO COLOUR-125 ml

A refined interpretation of the original with 1/3 stronger concentration of precious oil, INTENSE. is overdosed in luxurious quality using premium grades of spices and natural woods blended with the slight greenness of orange blossom for an unapologetically masculine, rich sensuality.

What’s the difference between this product and Hugo boss bottled edp?
Start your review of Hugo Boss Boss Intense 100ml Eau de Toilette-NO COLOUR-125 ml!
Kyra M.
My boyfriend just bought this and I absolutely love it. Its not too much but it last for a long time. he gets compliments on it all the time. He has a lot of different colognes but this is one of my favorites.
Tracy T.
This has a wonderful scent of my man. Its very clean and just smells yummy lol. The price is about the same for most cologne
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Well just as the product says, it is intense, and Long lasting. Even though machine wash,the scent still stays.
Unyque C.
Oh my gawsh, such a classic. Great devine scent. Manly and seductive to me. A must in any man's collection.
Ashley H.
Poquoson, VA
I purchased this for my boyfriend for christmas last year and i absolutely love this smell. I can pick it out of a crowd anywhere.
Andrea  B.
Lamar, CO
The smell is amazing when my husband is wearing this it doesn't take him long to get me where he wants me
Sebastian M.
saltillo
Tiene una duración extensa de más de 5 horas, lo uso por las noches, se puede usar con cualquier clima, pero siento que es más por la noche o noches frescas. Tiene un aroma similar a hugo boss bottled normal, pero, más fuerte y penetrante, e recibido buenos comentarios de este.
umaima S.
The fragrance, still luxurious and masculine, is less sweet than the original. Fresh apple and bergamot blossom are wrapped up in gentle green orange blossom. Clove and cinnamon together with geranium form the heart of the perfume. The base is composed of precious woody notes of sandalwood, cedar and vetiver, along with vanilla.
Sarah G.
Alliston, ON
Smells delightfully gratifying and masculine! This scent draws you in and takes over your senses!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...