BY HUGO BOSS

Ashley D.
I cannot remember which one I bought for my partner at the time but it was circular. I just know that it smelled absolutely wonderful and most of Hugo Boss' cologne do. HIGHLY SATISFIED. 10 STARS.
Arianna C.
Hawthorne, CA
My dad has this cologne and it smells amazing! I would recommend this to al men! I would also make my dad buy this again
Alexis P.
I bought this for someone and he said he enjoyed it but besides that I can't say much about it
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
This hugo boss smells so good, I can smell it from a mile away but it is not overpowering.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Love it hubby wore it years ago. Haven't seen it in a long time. Him birth day gift maybe?
Smells bomb I always attack my man when he's wearing this I love it soooooo much
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still do not know the first fragrance Hugo Boss I do not like, and this is no exception, In general I consider it a good fragrance, ideal for cool evenings, and casual encounters.
Lacy W.
Huntsville, Ontario
Love this smell on men its a great product have to get dome more for my husband