BY HUGO BOSS

Discover invigorating freshness, enduring energy, and aromatic masculinity. This bold scent provides a motivating energy boost for personal success beyond limits. Fresh, invigorating green notes of mint and iced violet give way to the cool citrus of grapefruit and chilled pineapple. A base of spicy sandalwood and musk speaks to the confidence of a man without compromise. Notes: Mint, Iced Violet Leaves, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Rose, Cinnamon, Cistus, Sandalwood, Musk. Style: Confident. Energizing. Uncompromising. see more...

Amy W.
I bought this as a anniversary present for my husband. It smell terrific. It's not too strong but defiantly noticeable. My husband does say it doesn't last that long wearing.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Hugo Boss smells really good is not a strong scent it's a crispy scent . It stays with you all day. Was not that expensive really reasonable.
Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
I have allergies to certain scents, and this one kills my head! I think it's terrible, and wonder if I'd like it if it didn't mess with me.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Nice scent that is not overwhelming, and chemical smelling. This is a nice clean crisp scent that smells great on my hubby.
Simone J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Smells really good... great to give as a gift.... scent isn't to strong.. its perfect for any guy to wear.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love Hugo Boss, it's a great brand... amazing scents, & guys just love it!
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Hugo Boss smells amazing! I love when my husband wears this brand of cologne.

back