BY HUGO BOSS

Discover invigorating freshness, enduring energy, and aromatic masculinity. This bold scent provides a motivating energy boost for personal success beyond limits. Fresh, invigorating green notes of mint and iced violet give way to the cool citrus of grapefruit and chilled pineapple. A base of spicy sandalwood and musk speaks to the confidence of a man without compromise. Notes: Mint, Iced Violet Leaves, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Rose, Cinnamon, Cistus, Sandalwood, Musk. Style: Confident. Energizing. Uncompromising. see more...

Carlos P.
A really soothing classy scent. Has a fresh citrus touch to it that pleases every nose withoud been too overwhelming. Every young men should have this fragrance. It is a must every day perfume, ladies love it.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
We are huge fans of hugo boss and have been for years. The commercial with Gerard Butler only increases my desire to buy the product. God I love that man!
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
I love this scent. I purchased it for my husband and he also loved it..it has such a manly scent and I got itvst a good price from a wholesale retailer.
kim m.
okemah, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Hugo Boss just smells so good i think every man should have some on hand its a great product and a good bargain to keep your man smelling good
Rell B.
I'm not a huge fan of this to me . I don't like the smell and my boyfriend wanted to try this out and of course he loves it but I don't
Andrea F.
Auburn Hills, MI
I gave this to my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it, the scent is so fresh. I believe it is a great buy, and the price is affordable.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
My husband loves Hugo boss cologne! It smells very fresh and not too overpowering, the smell lasts all day too.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Hugo boss is not a good scent at all. It smells like a cheap cologne. Definitely not something I'd buy.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Love this product such a great fresh and clean smell 5stars ! I strongly recommend this awesome product
Georgia S.
Nantwich
Boyfriend wears this all the time and honestly it is such a gorgeous sent that any women would love their man wearing! It is Abit pricey but you don't need a lot so should go along way . I would recommend this to teenage boys and young adults as it is a young masculine scent.