Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Tonic Eau De Toilette uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY HUGO BOSS

With BOSS Bottled Tonic, the inimitable BOSS spirit is given a fresh, masculine twist. This invigorating fragrance embodies the essence of those unique moments of clarity that give you the tranquility and strength to reorganise your thoughts and to start out again refreshed. Sophisticated citrus essences and bold wood notes combine to create a refreshing composition that simultaneously endows the characteristic men's fragrance with greater lightness and strength. Invest in this generously sized bottle to carry you through the coming months.

Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
This fragrance is supposed to be crisp, invigorating, and fresh. I can't say that it is all the invigorating to me, but it definitely is crisp and fresh. I approve!
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
I don't care how many years it's been. ...this will always be one of my favorites. I still get it for my dad .
Rubal s.
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
If you like fresh, citrussy scents like i do, you'll like this one for sure, the whole boss bottled line up is amazing and this is no exception, only fault with it, in my opinion, its quite a light scent, and it turns into a skin scent quick, although that might be exactly what your looking for and that might also make it a great fragrance if you work in close quarters with other people, so it really depends on you, but otherwise it does last for around 6-7 hours as a skin scent easily and is fairly good value as well.
Claire L.
I prefer men smellys to be honest!Loveee this one smells great!Got it for my birthday and it lasted all night and I could still smell in the next day when I woke up, I love the smell
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
This new fragrance from Hugo Boss for men is going to be super popular. I love that I work in cosmetics and I get a chance to see all the new fragrances that come out. So far since this has released it's been selling really well. I find that because it has a sophisticated mixture of citrus and woody notes that it's doing well. I have had a lot of men come in and try it and it wore well on them. I even put it on one day and I found that it wore for a solid 6 hours before it faded out. I definitely think this scent will do great for a trendy gentleman, that's in his late 20's and early 30's. Also it would make a great present for your boyfriend/husband as well.
JAMIE N.
abu dhabi
I recently bought this product for my dad as a little present he really loved it. it has a very nice musky smell which is very good
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Has any one purchased this for their boyfriend/husband yet? I will, once I figure out a special day to surprise him with it.

Sephora