Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Night Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shahad A.Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Night Eau de Toilette uploaded by maria r.

BY HUGO BOSS

Boss Bottled Night by Hugo Boss is an intensely masculine scent ideal for ambitious young men who are always setting new goals and meeting new challenges without flinching. This woody aromatic composition opens with notes of lavender and birch tree. The heart blooms with intense notes of African violet before the scent settles into warm, woody accords of Louro Amarelo tree and sensual notes of musk. The overall expression is one of seduction, intensity, and masculinity that is appropriate for most occasions, especially evening events.

Samantha M.
marblehead
I loved this fragrance! I’m so sad that a lot of stores stopped carrying it! It was such a nice clean spice but it wasn’t to heavy! It was very seductive! One of my favorite night time fragrances for men! Please bring it back!
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
My husband absolutely loves this he has alot of cologne but he uses this the most and i have to say i love the smell too and it lasts forever! Its a lil pricey but you get a big bottle but i do recommend waiting for a sale
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband received a sample of this a few months ago and we both hated it. The smell is overpowering. We both prefer something that is a little more subtle and that doesn't permeate the entire room with even the slightest application.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The smells makes my head hurt as I am head sensitive to strong smells. My boyfriend received a sample and I couldn't stand it plus I am really not a fan of the Hugo Boss company to begin with
Kimberly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Hugo Boss yaasss!!! This fragrance is so bomb...it smells incredibly good..the bottle is nice the packaging too..the price is awesome not to pricey...it definitely last a long time
Madison B.
It's a very.. formidable scent. It stings the nostrils. I'm gonna be completely honest with you - it smells like pure gasoline. A buddy of mine said this about it: "You know what they say, 60% of the time, it works every time."
Amanda V.
I got this cologne for my father one Christmas and he really liked it. It smells great, very strong and musky. A little goes a long way with this stuff and it's on the more expensive side of cologne.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this cologne. I was given a sample of it and the scent definitely lasted a long time. It has really nice scent to it that is masculine but not overpowering.
Justin O.
Colstrip, MT
Such an amazing fragrance. Strong enough to make a statement, yet subtle enough to wear it for a casual night in the city. I get so many compliments on this one!
Daniela P.
This one is one of my boyfriend's favorite. And when I am away from him just smelling this on someone else at street or finding some on my clothes after hug me just makes me so happy.
Galilea E.
Should I get this for my boyfriend's birthday? Or what's better than this one ?
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I've been wanting to get this for my husband is it to strong??
Paul R.
Lima
What size is this perfume?
Carlos P.
Is it stronger than the white presentation?