Hugo Boss BOSS BOTTLED NIGHT 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Shahad A.Hugo Boss BOSS BOTTLED NIGHT 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by maria r.

BY HUGO BOSS

The BOSS man is primed to succeed—competitive, driven, and ambitious. His daily preparation rituals are integral to his personal quest for success and BOSS has become an established part of his daily armor. BOSS BOTTLED NIGHT is destined to become his secret after-dark weapon, instilling him with the same compelling presence that underpins his success by day. The scent features an intensely seductive composition of purposeful, aromatic top notes combined with a rich, woody base. The top notes combine the contrasting energies of bittersweet birch leaves with the natural aromatic freshness of lavender, finished with a touch of lemon leaves. The heart of the fragrance, blended with a new type of masculine florals, combines green and nutty cardamom with a synthesis of sweet jasmine and African violet. A new accord at the base, Louro Amarelo, replicates a rich and exotic new wood note discovered in the Amazon. It lends body to the fragrance, as well as a natural energy when finished with a traditional musk and sandalwood infusion. Notes: Birch, Lavender, Lemon Leaves, Cardamom, Jasmine, African Violet, Louro Amarelo, Musk, Sandalwood. Style: Edgy. Magnetic. Masculine. see more...

Samantha M.
marblehead
I loved this fragrance! I’m so sad that a lot of stores stopped carrying it! It was such a nice clean spice but it wasn’t to heavy! It was very seductive! One of my favorite night time fragrances for men! Please bring it back!
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
My husband absolutely loves this he has alot of cologne but he uses this the most and i have to say i love the smell too and it lasts forever! Its a lil pricey but you get a big bottle but i do recommend waiting for a sale
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
The smells makes my head hurt as I am head sensitive to strong smells. My boyfriend received a sample and I couldn't stand it plus I am really not a fan of the Hugo Boss company to begin with
Kimberly G.
Hugo Boss yaasss!!! This fragrance is so bomb...it smells incredibly good..the bottle is nice the packaging too..the price is awesome not to pricey...it definitely last a long time
Amanda V.
I got this cologne for my father one Christmas and he really liked it. It smells great, very strong and musky. A little goes a long way with this stuff and it's on the more expensive side of cologne.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this cologne. I was given a sample of it and the scent definitely lasted a long time. It has really nice scent to it that is masculine but not overpowering.
Justin O.
Colstrip, MT
Such an amazing fragrance. Strong enough to make a statement, yet subtle enough to wear it for a casual night in the city. I get so many compliments on this one!
Daniela P.
This one is one of my boyfriend's favorite. And when I am away from him just smelling this on someone else at street or finding some on my clothes after hug me just makes me so happy.
Sarah H.
I feel this is becoming overwork as well. Not one of my favorites. Glad my husband doesn't care for it. It gives me headaches after about half an hour.
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
This takes me back to high school. This smell is great but I wore this so long ago, if I started again it would bring to many memories back.
Galilea E.
Should I get this for my boyfriend's birthday? Or what's better than this one ?
Paul R.
Lima
What size is this perfume?
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I've been wanting to get this for my husband is it to strong??
Carlos P.
Is it stronger than the white presentation?