Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml

BOSS BOTTLED Infinite represents the Man of Today's aspiration to reconnect with his inner self. An energising and sensual perfume that combines the freshness of citrus notes and the intensity of aromatic, woody notes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a nice strong manly smell. This lasts on your shirt or neck all day long. I like the design of the bottle. I would highly recommend this for a gift for any man in your life. I will buy this in the near future.
James S.
Great fresh and clean fragrance for day or night and even the office !! Definitely has that Boss bottled DNA with the apple and cinnamon notes. The lavender is very subtle in the mid it you can pick up the a light patchouli note that isn’t found in other flankers. The sandlewood is noticed in the dry down. All n all it’s a solid flanker. It does lack in the performance with projection and longevity being average. If it would last long this would be a stud!!!!
Jose R.
Woodhaven, NY
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Jose R.
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml best perfume in the whole world, it’s my preference when I’m going to work middle Afternoon to Night, leaving the sense behind like a well groomed, shower, all together type of man, rich in essence of rich man who’s ready to take his partner to a wonderful evening/night
Yia V.
Sacramento, CA
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Yia V.
The Hugo infinite fragrance was a delight! Woody yet citrusy enough to give it a kick. The “sample” bottle was a pretty big bottle and for the price if purchased would be worth it. The fragrance is subtle yet long lasting through 8-10 hr shift days for my bf. It’s one of his top cologne now.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Will C.
Kew Gardens, NY
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Will C.
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Will C.
Great every day scent! Priced at the market rate. Perfect gift for that special person in your life looking for an everyday signature scent. Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml #contest #complimentary Carolyn S. [user:Influenster]
Cayle K.
Minneapolis , MN
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Cayle K.
Great scent! Love the mix of citrus and wood notes to make this a very universal scent for anyone!
Brandon W.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great scent. It will always be sitting on my dresser! It’s refreshing and smooth. Not too harsh and not too strong. It’s just enough for daily use. I’ve gotten many compliments wearing it out, at work, and even just running errands. I also enjoy it myself! It’s long lasting and just overall great.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Zachary K.
Marshall, MI
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Zachary K.
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Zachary K.
This smell goes on a little strong but settles nicely. It stays on all day long and is great for any occasion. Everyone in the house loves it. It has a durable bottle which is great for traveling. I received it for free to test and review but will be a life long customer.
Jose V.
W Hollywood, CA
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Jose V.
Love the smell! Gives you a serious office “vibe” but with a little refreshing smell. I’ve been wearing it to work and extracurricular activities and I’ve gotten so much compliments!
Newton S.
BROOKLYN, NY
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Newton S.
A bit disappointed when I first sprayed on my wrist because it has a signature Hugo boss scent (super masculine and sporty kind of odor) which I am not obsessed at all. Surprisingly, it changes my mind with its middle and base notes. After that typical strong smell, it turns to a more refresh and sharp, makes you feel like you are walking in the ocean, woo yay! Follow up with a more subtle and woody aroma towards to end, which is the part that I like the most because it smells like Dior Sauvage to some degree. This is a perfect one for all fragrance for men’s especially approaching towards the end of the summer and early fall. The only flip side is that this cologne may not be long-lasting from my standpoint even it is an Eau de parfum, but overall this is something that I will wear every day, and you will definitely see this in my collection. #manoftoday #bossbottled #contest #complimentary #ad

Looking for your answer?