BY HUGO BOSS

Design House: Hugo Boss Year Introduced: 2000 Fragrance Notes: Clean And Fresh With Woodsy Low Notes. Recommended Use: Casual see more...

April D.
My all time favorite men's cologne. Such an attractive scent. Long lasting, strong, but not overwhelming. I can't get enough of it!! They stopped making this cologne a few years ago but recently brought it back and can now be purchased at Macy's!! :)
Charissa C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The Hugo Boss cologne has a very rich fragrance, I give it to my husband several times and I love it since it does not smell so strong and lasts quite a long time on the skin depending on the mood, it really is a good gift for the couple.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
Wasn't one of my favorite scents but it wasn't bad. My husband really liked it though. I guess his option is the only one that matters since he has to wear it.
Grant G.
Orlando, FL
Love this cologne, its warmer and is also has some vanilla notes that are strong. very nice spicy warm cologne and not too strong! great date night cologne!
Rell B.
It's a little on the strong side to me but my boyfriend loves it so I can't argue with that but it was a great price
Jessica T.
Hamilton , OH
I love the smell of this, but my boyfriend didn't like it too much, he still wears it but only because i like it
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
My husband loves all the Hugo boss cologne! They smell great and last for a long time! Very fresh manly smell!
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I like that you can find this cologne in most places and its affordable. Its long lasting and smells great
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
I have bought this cologne for my hisband many times and still to this day is one of his all time favorites
Shaun R.
Do you want heads to turn and positive comments to lift your mood? Hugo Boss Tonic does exactly that in my experience. The crisp, invigorating and rejouvantiving scent uplifts your spirits to seize the day by grabbing the attention of others. The modern man need not to look any further as you refocus on the finer things in life. Hugo Boss Tonic is certainly on my next shopping list.