BY HUGO BOSS

Oriental Woody Fragrance This perfume has a blend of mint pine wood and tobacco. see more...

Karina S.
Duarte, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I like this cologne but I don't love it. I recommended if you like a soft smell nothing to stronger out there. It takes more than one time of day to make the smell last throughout the evening.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My fiancé is obsessed with this cologne he loves how it smells and the main thing how long it lasts and I can't say I don't love it too :) makes his smell so irresistible !
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
I buy this cologne for my son and my husband every year because they love it! It smells so wonderful! I can even smell it on them many hours after they put it on!!
Teresa B.
Was purchased for my BF. He loved the smell and how long it lasted on his person. I like the scent, however, it's a little strong for my sinuses too. Would purchase it again though.
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an amazing Cologne... Love it on my husband. I even spray our light bulbs in our room with it, so when they heat up, it puts the fragrance in the room!!
Julie P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I like this a lot for my husband, it has that great manly smell but it's not overwhelming like other colognes. Great buy
Katie Noel S.
Dallas, TX
Another one of my favorites on the men in my life. The notes in this fragrance are absolutely magical.