Hugo Boss Baldessarini Del Mar Eau De Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Priscilla D.Hugo Boss Baldessarini Del Mar Eau De Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Julian C.

BY HUGO BOSS

Make Yourself Desirable Clean &Amp; Crisp Scent Casual Wear For Distinguished Men Baldessarini Del Mar By Hugo Boss Like All Other Baldessarini Fragrances Is Very Distinguishing And Sophisticated.&Nbsp; Released In 2005, Del Mar Has A Clean And Crisp Scent That Can Beat The Blues Of Everyday Life With Its Refreshing Spices And Woods.&Nbsp; It Is Mature And Desirable, Ladies Will Not Be Resist The Baldessarini Man Who Exactly Knows What She Wants.&Nbsp; Juicy Top Notes Is A Mixture Of Pepper With Bergamot And Mandarin.&Nbsp; The Mid Notes Are Woody With Moroccan Cedar That Happily Blends With Cardamom And Cinnamon Spices.&Nbsp; Ambergris, Frankincense, Patchouli And Vetiver Work Hard At The Base And Will Never Leave You Unnoticed Among Your Friends.&Nbsp; A Spritz At The Morning Will Take You Through The Entire Work Day And Add Just Another Spritz For A Romantic Night Just For Her.&Nbsp; Fragrance Notes:&Nbsp; Bergamot, Mandarin, Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon,&Nbsp; Moroccan Cedar, Ambergris, Frankincense, Patchouli And Vetiver. see more...

Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Hugo boss never disappoints! I really love love love this one. Any guy that wears this is okay in my book, and has good taste. It's pricey, but worth paying if you want quality. Amazing and I love it
Karen T.
My teenage son wears this cologne. It smells so amazing. It's not offensive like axe nor cheap smelling. It's just smells yummy and sophisticated. It's would be a great scent for professional type workers. It's an everyday scent. It's more sweet than spicy but really masculine. My son has great tastes when it comes to scents. I really wish my Husband would start wearing this scent. I love it the scent.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Christmas is just around the corner and if your still looking for a gift for that special man in your life than this is perfect for him. It is a very well known brand known for a great product. Smells sensational.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Definitely a sophisticated, mature smell. This is a refreshing, spicy-woody fragrance. The top notes encompass juicy mandarin, black pepper and bergamot. The top notes include cedar, cinnamon and cardamom; and the base vetiver, olibanum, patchouli and ambergris.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Let's start off by saying this...it's Hugo Boss. The scent is strongly sexual. It's definitely a head turner. A must have for any man who wants to smell as good as he looks!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My husband smells very good whe. he wears the colone I bought him. I love how it will last for a long time as he only uses a bit at a time. I didn't love the price
amie d.
Great smelling cologne absolutely love it. The scent is Great smelled it at the local dillard's yummy smelling would love some of this in our house
Priscilla D.
My boyfriend likes this perfume a lot! I like It too. It smells really refreshing and masculine. It's perfect to use throughout the day.
Ronald p.
Vallejo , CA
Of all boss Cologne this is my number one I highly recommend this to my fellow guys tell your family this is a great stocking stuffer.
Michelle R.
Essex Jct, VT
This smells amazing! My husband wears this and I love it. Hugo Boss cologne on my husband is one of the reasons he landed me!
Ivon M.
What does it smell like?
Stacey L.
Does the scent last long?