BY HUGO BOSS

Men's 1.6 oz EDC Spray Refill. A men's fragrance that elegantly combines luxury imagination and the spirit of adventure. Rich earthy and euphoric. It is refined by the exclusive note of the living patchouli flower. The Baldessarini fragrance represents an extraordinary mix of the finest materials. It is at once distinctive and extravagant. Top Notes are tangerine bitter orange and green mint. Heart Notes are patchouli flower clove buds and cumin seeds. The Base Note is sandalwood fir balsam patchouli leaves amber-like notes musk-like notes. see more...

Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I had received a free sample in the mail and liked it enough to buy my friend a bottle for hi
Diana B.
Diana B.
north myrtle beach, SC
Such a great man smell. make your man fancy, dress him up in scent. it smells smart, interesting and professional. don't go out overpowered though
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is a great masculine scent that goes well with the winter months. It has a woodsy and sexy scent that I like.
Lexy S.
Lexy S.
Cheney, WA
This is my favorite smell for my boyfriend to wear, I buy him a new one every Christmas and put it in his stocking, he loves it!
Kristianna M.
Kristianna M.
Nampa, ID
I tried a sample of this out. It is amazing. It smells absolutely fantastic. What else to say.... I like it.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
This smells really good but if you spray to much can be over whelming. I like my husband loves it!
Kati F.
Kati F.
This was the perfect gift for my boyfriend...great smell without being too overwhelming
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
This is exactly what a man should smell like! Not too strong at all! It perfect!