BY HUGO BOSS

A sexy, hot and spiritual fragrance which includes a blend of papaya flowers, water lilies and aquatic green apple, peach nectarines, wild berries and musk. Hugo Green Deodorant Stick. see more...

Angela w.
Fort Campbell, KY
FInally a good smelling stick to match the cologne. No more mixed scents of the Hugo Boss and the arm pit sticks, this is an excellent smell for any man, i really love it, its quite a soft scent but it"s really good.
Bunnie C.
My dad loves this stuff. He likes to suffocate everyone with the smell of it. He better be happy it smells great especially since my brother is getting into the scent
elinor y.
Tolleson, AZ
My husband is a huge fan of hugo boss but we always have a hard time finding it in stores and when we do the store jacks up the price.
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
My husband wears this. It's fresh smelling but a little heavy. I prefer something lighter. It smells clean.
Meghan C.
WYANDOTTE, OK
This can make almost any man the most attractive man because this stuff smells so wonderful!
Ney j.
Smeells very good, def recommend to anyone and it does stay on for the most part all day wear
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Absolutely love Hugo boss cologne....my husband loves it, and so do I..it smells amazing!