BY HUGO BOSS

Features A woody spicy fragrance for men. Crisp clean sharp warm & bewitching. Top notes of apple & citrus. Middle notes of pelargonium cinnamon & cloves. Base notes of sandalwood vetiver & cedar. Recommended for day time or warm seasons wear. Line - Boss Bottled. Size - 50 ml. see more...

Kelly C.
Excelsior Spg, MO
This has to be not only my favorite for my husband but it is also his favorite. It lasts all day, smells amazing and doesn't take much. Five stars all day!
Alyssa C.
This smells sooooo good. One of my all time favorite men's fragrances. I can tell immediately when I walk past someone that is wearing it.
Hayley D.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I've heard that this is a really good scent. I have yet to smell it in person, but I cannot wait to smell it and possibly purchase it.
Erika I.
Holly, MI
Love this scent. I wear even though it's a men's cologne. I got it as a sample one time from Sephora and I instantly fell in love.
Sam G.
Zelienople, PA
Bought it for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift. Oh my god he smells so good when he's wearing it!!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
This cologne is a huge hit in my family. My brother in law loves it! My family is always looking for Hugo Boss things to give him but he doesn't like any other scent than the original Hugo Boss one. He is really picky so that means a lot that he loves this! He always smells good and my sister never complains. She married him!
Michelle C.
abu dhabi
Bought this for the boyfriend. he loves clean fresh fragrances and this one with citrus-y and apple notes is a winner in his books. if he likes it, i love it!
Sue V.
Vaughan, ON
I buy this for my husband. It is his signature scent. It is not overpowering and the scent lingers all day.