BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

Try huggies soft skin baby wipes. Only huggies soft skin baby wipes have triple clean* layers gentle on baby's skin, thick enough to clean the mess. small, lightweight soft packs are perfect for travel flip lid for easy dispensing on the move maintains your baby s naturally healthy skin moisturizes with a touch of shea butter alcohol-free with a pleasant, fresh scent.

Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I tried Huggies wipes, and I just can't get over the fact that they rip so easily. Yes they are soft, but when you're wiping up poop it's very important that your wife does not break. So I stick the pampers now because they're strong and they stretch really really good.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
I've been using these since my daughter was born. She's almost 9 and I still keep a little thing handy (one in the van, one in the bathroom... You see where I'm going with this.). Awesome product.
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these wipes! The smell so good and are so soft and gentle! I used these on my daughter when she was a baby and she's 5 and we still use them for all kinds of things! Love these!
Kayla S.
Troy, MT
Been using for 3 years now. These wipes are the only brand I will buy. Both my kids have very sensitive skin and huggies wipes agree with them. Thumbs up!!!!!
Katie P.
I have used these a couple times, but I think they tear very easily. I do like the smell of the wipes, but can't get over how much they rip.
Rachel C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these. Portable. I have one in the car, one in the diaper bag, one in every room of the house, etc. even the husband likes them :)
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
We been using this brand now for 3 months and it is nice texture and doesn't irritate daughters skin most wipes make her have rash
Massiel P.
These wipes are the only brand I will buy. Both my kids have very sensitive skin and huggies wipes agree with them. Thumbs up.
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
These are wonderful and do not irritate sensitive skin. I have eczema and this has never once interacted badly with my skin.
Alexis  T.
China, ME
I don't carry a diaper bag but I always carry one single huggies diaper and one of these packs of wipes for "just in case".