New ParentBathingBaby Wash and Shower GelsHuggies
Huggies Wash Extra Sensitive Fragrance Free

Huggies® Wash Extra Sensitive Fragrance Free

Descriptions:

Huggies extra sensitive baby wash.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huggies® Wash Extra Sensitive Fragrance Free!
How would you rate this product?
Katlin S.
Newark, OH
Call me weird but i use this on my own body, specifically my lady parts since it’s fragrance free & sensitive. It’s also wonderful to use for shaving your legs and armpits. It also doesn’t leave you feeling dry & itchy so I will be using it on my baby when he/she is here ❤️
Ashley P.
This is a great baby wash for any baby or toddler with sensitive skin including eczema! My daughter has always had super sensitive skin and this was the only thing I could use that wouldn't break her out so i definitely recommend this product to any mom or mom to be!
Eva B.
Its a common product where we live and I used it to try several products to see if my baby liked them and he did.
bobbie E.
Cardigan, Wales
Does what it says and doesn't cause a rash or itching like the others. I would recommend it to my friends and family with sensitive skin.
member-f21b3
Muy buenos productos pero no son mis favoritos. Tiene mucho perfume para ser un producto para bebés. Funciona bien pero hay mejores.
Denisse K.
Santiago De Los Caballeros
My daughter has extremely sensitive skin. So I struggled trying different brands so her skin could approve it. I been pleased with Huggies supplies, to be honest I was surprised they worked well!

Looking for your answer?