BY HUGGIES #60 in Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

HUGGIES® LITTLE MOVERS Diapers are shaped to fit babies on the go, and come with the proven leakage protection of the HUGGIES® Leak Lock™ System. Plus, HUGGIES® LITTLE MOVERS Diapers are more absorbent than Pampers® Swaddlers With Dry Maximum.

Heather M.
Fond du Lac
Huggies Little Movers are the best diapers out there for babies that are starting to crawl or walk! They hug your baby's bottom very well and don't sag. I have had very few leaks or blowouts with these diapers, almost none. In my opinion these are the best diapers for moving babies and I wouldn't buy any other kind.
Kristin B.
I love huggies little movers they fit my daughter so good and move with her. I love that they don't sag like other diapers and they have the extra Velcro on them to stop them from comming loose. These are the only diapers i buy mainly because the extra velco and the fact my daughter won't wake up in a wet bed.  I hate how other diapers won't stop leaking but these ones are AWESOME!
Maggie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great protection, doesn't leak at all and is very comfortable on my 2 year old. Lasts overnight every night. Plus the characters on them my kids love! I get them at the grocery store most of the time on sale and sometimes from toys r us.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This are my absolute favorite diapers for my son!!! They are super absorbing he never got an reaction!!! The double Velcro is my favorite thing because my little one is super active and They did the job! Highly recommended
Cecilia R.
North forth myers, Fl
In my house we have three bby girls and since birth they have always only used huggied it's the best we buy them bulk at bjs once a month we get three boxes of diapers and one of wipes it's a 300 price tag but it's the best.
Aimee W.
I have used Huggies time to time and I have to say I don't have any negative to say about them. I have never had a problem with them leaking or my kid having a horrible accident. They fit well for how mobile his is and fit perfect and snug around his thick little legs.
Dantrell G.
These are my favorite diapers and I've been using them on my baby since birth. I love how they hold up and it takes a lot for them to leak. My toddler is very busy and is usually all over the place. So as sturdy diaper is a must. Huggies is great for your busy toddler!
Megan D.
San Diego, CA
I mean they work.....I just really don't like using things with that many chemicals on my baby. Pampers isn't much better, but it is a little bit. The Honest wipes just tear so easily. I didn't really like the way huggies smelled or felt in comparison to other brands.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Huggies is our go to brand for diapers. I find monthly coupons for them at multiple stores, he never has leakes and they have been the most comfortable on him. Comared to other brands if they ever got full we would have accidents mulitple times a day. Not with huggies, he even sleep through the night perfectly.
Abigail T.
Love these wipes!! They are thick so they don't tear, but still soft enough not to hurt baby. They keep baby clean and smelling fresh and are also safe enough to use on other parts of baby!
Shiny D.
Nampa, ID
For moms who use this, is Huggies really a better fit for the little ones compared to other cheaper brands out there?
Roxanne M.
Bloomington, IN
How well do these work for overnight?