Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersHuggies
Huggies Special Delivery Diapers

Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers

Inspired by your perfect care, our perfect diaper has arrived. Huggies® Special Delivery™ is the softest, plant-based diaper available with unbeatable protection and features over 25 stylish designs

So what is so good about these diapers? I keep seeing them every where and there are a couple of deals going on right now but not sure if should purchase or not. Are they okay for sensitive skin?
[product:huggies-special-delivery-diapers] are these good for babies with sensitive skin?
How do you guys like these?
Start your review of Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers!
Chantel R.
Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers uploaded by Chantel R.
[product:huggies-special-delivery-diapers] I loved these so much they are great for my kiddos. They have good coverage and don’t leak. They are on the pricey side then snug & dry. I definitely would buy these again.
Star W.
Elgin, IL
Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers uploaded by Star W.
WOW!! These diapers are amazing! I am already a Huggies snob when it comes to diapers for my baby boy but these things took it up a notch. They are extremely soft and holds up very well. I love that there is no fragrance because I’m not a fan of that powdery scent. I really am impressed. I will be purchasing again. #babyessentials
Coral G.
Happy Valley, OR
Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers uploaded by Coral G.
Purchased at: Target
These diapers are soft and unscented. The scrunch on the back allows them to fit snuggly but adjust to my (almost) crawling baby and prevent blow-outs. I prefer these over the seventh generation ones we’ve been using and will continue to purchase!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Wow, the buggies brand for diapers compared to pampers are amazing. The Huggies diapers hold up and do not leak for blowouts. Plus, they have cute designs.
Michelle B.
Robinson, IL
Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers uploaded by Michelle B.
Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hi sweeties! I really like Huggies Special Delivery Diapers! Super safe for my grandson! Made plant based there's no harsh chemicals! They are paraben free, fragrance free and hypoallergenic! There is a wetness indicator and I swear I think these diapers don't leak! No messes and he stays dry! Made breathable and soft he's comfortable and I'm happy! I definitely highly recommend these diapers!
Yinanyela M.
Honey Brook, PA
Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was using another brand but a friend gave me a pack of Huggies diapers and I really loved it, they are an amazing option for newborns, they protect sensitive skin.
Gini T.
Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers uploaded by Gini T.
Purchased at: Target
I wish I would have known about these diapers when my baby was born. She has not had any redness/rash since using these! They are the best hypoallergenic diapers that use plant-based material that I have found (that don’t feel like newspaper). They are a bit pricey, yet totally worth it for my baby girl.
HayMarnn O.
Indianapolis
Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers uploaded by HayMarnn O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Huggies Special Delivery is the softest, plant based diaper they make. They have a bunch of cute designs on each diaper, demonologist tested, hypoallergenic and go up to size 6 like your average diaper company. Free of all the nasties too. I love that they have the indicator line Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers
Esmeralda G.
Long Beach, CA
Huggies® Special Delivery™ Diapers uploaded by Esmeralda G.
I love these diapers for my baby is so soft, absorbs waste really fast and haves no fragrance. Totally recommend! (Thank you huggies for the rewards💕) #Huggies #Diapers #MommyToBe #ItsOurParty
Daniela R.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Huggies. I have twins that are a month old and I love this diapers. They are so comfy for them, they don’t leave any marks on their thighs like other brands do, they have the stretchy bands and tape is super sticky so it doesn’t come off. ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...