Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes Refill uploaded by Amy E.

BY HUGGIES #47 in Baby Wipes

Moisturizes for Healthy Skin Huggies® Soft Skin Wipes with Shea Butter moisturize as they clean to maintain baby’s naturally healthy skin. A touch of Shea Butter to moisturize skin. Lightly-scented. Alcohol-free. 7.7 x 6.7 inches 7 - 64 Count Containers ~ Total 448 Wipes. see more...

• Do these wipes help avoid diaper rash?3 Answers
  • How do these smell? Are they nice and buttery smelling or do they...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and these worked just fine for her." in 1 review
  • "It didn't mix well with his body chemicals or something and it was yuck smelling, worked great but I prefer the unscented" in 1 review
  • "They smell great and are super thick." in 1 review
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Honestly not a huge fan of these wipes. I feel like they felt like sandpaper. They were super rough and not very well made. My daughter didn’t like them either compared to the other out there. Would not buy again.
Yadi G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really dislike this wipes they rip so easily and they are super rought on the skin i will not recommend huggies wipes unless you want to hurt you baby while cleaning them
Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A great way to refill those containers! You’ll save money and cut down on trash, it’s a win-win. These are my favorite wipes for the kids, but you can keep them in the car for emergencies too.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The smell is wonderful, unfortunately I wish the wipes themselves were better. The first thing is they're not super sturdy. I had quite a few rip, my my finger poking out covered in poop that I tried to clean. They also irritated my son's face so we switched to pampers and never had issues.
Also if you use a wipe warmer, they're going to dry out.
Katrina M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Huggies are always my first pick they are tick so no need to double up on the wipes and they also smell great. I wish they were a little cheaper but I guess you pay for quality
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Hate these wipes. Actually, all of Huggies wipes. Sure, they clean. But you will use about 5X as many for a simple diaper change. While trying to get these out of whatever you keep your wipes in, they rip to shreds. With a squirming baby trying to escape your grasp, the last thing you want to do is struggle to get a dang wipe without it ripping to 5 pieces. They aren't as moist as most, and definitely don't do the job as well as others.
KATHRYN P.
Spring hill, FL
These smell nice. But that's about their only positive attribute. While they didn't irritate my son's skin, they just weren't thick or strong enough. I had quite a few rip during diaper changes. And they weren't gentle on his face for cleanups. Not my favorite. Go with pampers sensitive instead
Mylem R.
Orlando, FL
Huggies baby wipes are the best. They are smooth & they smell great. They leave the baby skin soft they're not rough at all like other baby wipes. My mom always bought them for my baby sisters. I personally use them too. I love having them on hand.
Wendy D.
Katy, TX
Huggies baby wipes are the only wipes I use for my kids i live all the different scents and different designs even on the boxes i use these wipes for everything for a little spill to boogies my kids have I wouldn't change a thing about these wipes
Taylor M.
Eubank, KY
I love Huggies baby wipes & diapers of course this has been my #1 choice for 2 years. I love that they smell good, leave the baby clean without it leaving product all over like some of the others I have tried & my daughter never has broken out with these. Love them! Plus I love all the scents & my daughter loves the frozen packaging :)
Becky C.
baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Olivia D.
Do these wipes help avoid diaper rash?
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
How do these smell? Are they nice and buttery smelling or do they smell cheap?