Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes Refill uploaded by Amy E.

BY HUGGIES #20 in Baby Wipes

Moisturizes for Healthy Skin Huggies® Soft Skin Wipes with Shea Butter moisturize as they clean to maintain baby’s naturally healthy skin. A touch of Shea Butter to moisturize skin. Lightly-scented. Alcohol-free. 7.7 x 6.7 inches 7 - 64 Count Containers ~ Total 448 Wipes. see more...

• Do these wipes help avoid diaper rash?3 Answers
  • How do these smell? Are they nice and buttery smelling or do they s...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing...7 Answers
Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes Refill
  • "My son has exzema and these wipes were so soft and gentle to the touch of his sensitive skin." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and these worked just fine for her." in 1 review
  • "They smell great and are super thick." in 1 review
  • "It didn't mix well with his body chemicals or something and it was yuck smelling, worked great but I prefer the unscented" in 1 review
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Hate these wipes. Actually, all of Huggies wipes. Sure, they clean. But you will use about 5X as many for a simple diaper change. While trying to get these out of whatever you keep your wipes in, they rip to shreds. With a squirming baby trying to escape your grasp, the last thing you want to do is struggle to get a dang wipe without it ripping to 5 pieces. They aren't as moist as most, and definitely don't do the job as well as others.
Becky D.
Becky D.
Huggies is my top brand and number 1 favorite. I love the way the feel and the smell. Very effective, it only takes a few wipes to get the job done. I buy mine from my local walmart. Affordable for a box, use this for both of my kids, I pick these over any brand. Would definitely recommend it!!
KATHRYN P.
KATHRYN P.
Spring hill, FL
These smell nice. But that's about their only positive attribute. While they didn't irritate my son's skin, they just weren't thick or strong enough. I had quite a few rip during diaper changes. And they weren't gentle on his face for cleanups. Not my favorite. Go with pampers sensitive instead
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
These are really good especially because my baby has sensitive skin and so I have to be careful what products that I use on his skin. These did not make him break out and smell really good. This is the only brand of wipes that I really enjoy and would continue to purchase.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Des Moines, IA
Just bought a box of these, and I've always loved huggies wipes best, but these are my favorite scent! I love the thickness and they way they moisturize my babies skin.
nicole r.
nicole r.
miami beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert
The smell is wonderful, unfortunately I wish the wipes themselves were better. The first thing is they're not super sturdy. I had quite a few rip, my my finger poking out covered in poop that I tried to clean. They also irritated my son's face so we switched to pampers and never had issues.
Also if you use a wipe warmer, they're going to dry out.
Mylem R.
Mylem R.
Orlando, FL
Huggies baby wipes are the best. They are smooth & they smell great. They leave the baby skin soft they're not rough at all like other baby wipes. My mom always bought them for my baby sisters. I personally use them too. I love having them on hand.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Katy, TX
Huggies baby wipes are the only wipes I use for my kids i live all the different scents and different designs even on the boxes i use these wipes for everything for a little spill to boogies my kids have I wouldn't change a thing about these wipes
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Eubank, KY
I love Huggies baby wipes & diapers of course this has been my #1 choice for 2 years. I love that they smell good, leave the baby clean without it leaving product all over like some of the others I have tried & my daughter never has broken out with these. Love them! Plus I love all the scents & my daughter loves the frozen packaging :)
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
Tracy, CA
Loved these used them on my first child for two years and still use it til, today for my face super soft and good for sense give babies all babies are different so Stat with a small pack just as a test and then get good size packs
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Athena J.
Athena J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
How do these smell? Are they nice and buttery smelling or do they smell cheap?
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Do these wipes help avoid diaper rash?