Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes Refill uploaded by Amy E.

BY HUGGIES #20 in Baby Wipes

Moisturizes for Healthy Skin Huggies® Soft Skin Wipes with Shea Butter moisturize as they clean to maintain baby’s naturally healthy skin. A touch of Shea Butter to moisturize skin. Lightly-scented. Alcohol-free. 7.7 x 6.7 inches 7 - 64 Count Containers ~ Total 448 Wipes. see more...

• Do these wipes help avoid diaper rash?3 Answers
  • How do these smell? Are they nice and buttery smelling or do they...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My son has exzema and these wipes were so soft and gentle to the touch of his sensitive skin." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and these worked just fine for her." in 1 review
  • "They smell great and are super thick." in 1 review
  • "It didn't mix well with his body chemicals or something and it was yuck smelling, worked great but I prefer the unscented" in 1 review
Kanisha W.
Gold canyon, AZ
My daughter is eight months old now and we tried using Huggies when she was about three months old. I don't buy huggies anymore because they rip, break, tear and usually give her rashes. Sorry to leave such a crumby review but that is my experience with them.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
The smell is wonderful, unfortunately I wish the wipes themselves were better. The first thing is they're not super sturdy. I had quite a few rip, my my finger poking out covered in poop that I tried to clean. They also irritated my son's face so we switched to pampers and never had issues.
Also if you use a wipe warmer, they're going to dry out.
Katrina M.
Mega Parent Expert
Huggies are always my first pick they are tick so no need to double up on the wipes and they also smell great. I wish they were a little cheaper but I guess you pay for quality
L3xyl3w S.
Mega Parent Expert
Looove😍 they smell good and they are really soft. I have been buying Huggies wipes for years I refuse to buy any other wipes
crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this brand they have agreat quality items at a decent price they are also always on sale with coupons
Amy E.
Texarkana , AR
These wipes are very good for removing makeup and cleaning your face I love the way it makes your skin soft
vanessa a.
Federal way, WA
Cleans great ! not rough but enough to clean up the mess! been using them since my baby girl was born!
Anita G.
Gloucester, VA
I used these once and now they are part of diaper change time for my boy! They are thick and smell AMAZING. not to mention that they clean up awesome! they are so gentle on my baby's skin!
Alison K.
Oxford, AL
These are the only kind of baby's wipes i use.. They are thick and smell great. They clean up awesome! And they don't hurt my babies skin!! I love these!!
Courtnney L.
San Antonio, TX
Love these ! I recommend these to almost all of my mommy friends ! The smell as well is amazzzzing!
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
How do these smell? Are they nice and buttery smelling or do they smell cheap?
Olivia D.
Do these wipes help avoid diaper rash?