BY HUGGIES #7 in Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

• Huggies Soft Skin Wipes with natural absorbent fibres for healthy and soft skin.
  • With shea butter and vitamin E.
  • Gentle fragranced.
  • Paraben and phenoxyethanol free.
  • No alcohol.

• Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wip...5 Answers
  • I have never seen these type of Huggies wipes before, I f...2 Answers
  • They dry very fast?1 Answers
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Honestly not a huge fan of these wipes. I feel like they felt like sandpaper. They were super rough and not very well made. My daughter didn’t like them either compared to the other out there. Would not buy again.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I always used huggies wipes with shea butter when my son was a baby. They never irrated his skin and smelled good also. Now my stepdaughter uses them for her daughter and says they help a lot when she gets diaper rash or when she runs out of these wipes and has to purchase a cheap brand that sometimes breaks her daughter out.
Yadi G.
I really dislike this wipes they rip so easily and they are super rought on the skin i will not recommend huggies wipes unless you want to hurt you baby while cleaning them
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I got these as a baby shower gift. To be honest I didn't finish out the package. After usinf them my son got a rash. I know they aren't cheap, so I'm really happy that we didn't spend extra on something that made things even more difficult
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
The smell is wonderful, unfortunately I wish the wipes themselves were better. The first thing is they're not super sturdy. I had quite a few rip, my my finger poking out covered in poop that I tried to clean. They also irritated my son's face so we switched to pampers and never had issues.
Also if you use a wipe warmer, they're going to dry out.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Huggies® Soft Skin Baby Wipes
I don't even have a child in diapers but I buy these all the time I use them on my hands face feet to take off makeup and they are gentle enough for everyday use I have extremely sensitive skin and they work great no reaction
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I absolutely love these wipes for my kids, they are super gentle and don't scratch at the skin, you pay a little more for the brand but I believe it's worth it. It doesn't have a over powering scent like other brands which I like. I will buy again.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Huggies baby wipes are my favorite. I've tried others but there is nothing better than these. They are very soft and smell great. They work great for babys with sensitive skin. Its very affordable and they are located in many stores.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Love these and if you are looking for something cheap to remove your makeup off with I suggest these! It works so well!!!! It was very effective and I was happy that it worked
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
We absolutely love all huggies wipes but these are my favorite. They smell so good and they are the great quality just like any other huggies wipe. Good price! Very easy to find. Every store carries them.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you use them to clean makeup off of your face or only for your baby?
baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Trinity M.
Saint Albans, WV
What is everyone's favorite type and/or scent?