BY HUGGIES #14 in Baby Wipes

Designs and colors shipped will vary. Moisturizes for Healthy Skin with Shea Butter Huggies® Soft Skin Baby Wipes gently moisturize as they clean, to help maintain your baby s naturally healthy skin.  Plus, all Huggies® wipes are the thickest of any national brand, to handle even the biggest messes.   Moisturizes for healthy skin  with a touch of shea butter.  Pleasant, fresh scent.  Alcohol-free Reach in tub.  Gentle Ingredients. 64 wipes 7.7 x 6.7" ;

• Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...5 Answers
  • I have never seen these type of Huggies wipes before, I frequentl...2 Answers
  • They dry very fast?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would recommend these wipes." in 1 review
  • "It does a great job but I prefer to use other Huggies wipes because of the smell of this one." in 1 review
Adrian L.
Knoxville, TN
Huggies wipes have always been my go to brand for all of my kids! They are well known and trusted! I can always rely on huggies to get the job done with just one wipe! You don't have to use 3-4 or more! You can pick these up at nearly every store! I highly recommend to all parents! New or old!
Casey S.
I love Huggies wipes. Not just for babies, as mine is a tween now, but we use them as bathroom wipes. Instead of paying the higher price for actual bathroom wipes, these do the same. I use the sensitive skin ones for makeup removal also. My house is full of Huggies wipes. We never run out.
Lisa D.
I love this product. I actually use it to remove makeup and also for sanitary applications. Very effective and not disappointing at all. It meets my expectations And I recommend it to other parents and anyone who wants to remove makeup.
Samantha C.
Union City, OK
I love all of Huggies products. I usually don't buy these wipes since we use a warmer but I needed some containers to hold my sons little toys. I'm glad I did because they were amazing. I now have some of both wipes.
Jelena S.
Huggies does great wipes. These ones have the best scent almost like shea butter. Reasonably priced and i love their always decorated boxes with the cartoon characters. They are effective yet gentle. Recommended.
Sarah R.
Clearfield, UT
I got these and they just dried out so fast! They seemed to stretch out to where they were thin and I didn't like them at all. I much prefer parents choice wipes and they are much cheaper!
Brandy W.
I love Huggies. They don't irritate my son's skin and there aren't thin. I hate thin wipes.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Huggies® Soft Skin Baby Wipes
I don't even have a child in diapers but I buy these all the time I use them on my hands face feet to take off makeup and they are gentle enough for everyday use I have extremely sensitive skin and they work great no reaction
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love their diapers but hate these wipes. They tear as you pull the wipe out of any of the packages. Also the ingredients in the wipes make my babies skin break out a little. The container is wonderful I saved it and use Kirkland wipes in them instead.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I absolutely love these wipes for my kids, they are super gentle and don't scratch at the skin, you pay a little more for the brand but I believe it's worth it. It doesn't have a over powering scent like other brands which I like. I will buy again.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Jacquinette D.
Are these good to use to help relieve diaper rash?
Heather K.
I have never seen these type of Huggies wipes before, I frequently shop at target and Walmart but don't recall them being there! Where can these be purchased?