BY HUGGIES #43 in Baby Wipes

Designs and colors shipped will vary. Moisturizes for Healthy Skin with Shea Butter Huggies® Soft Skin Baby Wipes gently moisturize as they clean, to help maintain your baby s naturally healthy skin.  Plus, all Huggies® wipes are the thickest of any national brand, to handle even the biggest messes.   Moisturizes for healthy skin  with a touch of shea butter.  Pleasant, fresh scent.  Alcohol-free Reach in tub.  Gentle Ingredients. 64 wipes 7.7 x 6.7" ;

• Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wip...5 Answers
  • I have never seen these type of Huggies wipes before, I f...2 Answers
  • They dry very fast?1 Answers
Huggies® Soft Skin Baby Wipes
  • "It does a great job but I prefer to use other Huggies wipes because of the smell of this one." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend these wipes." in 1 review
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I got these as a baby shower gift. To be honest I didn't finish out the package. After usinf them my son got a rash. I know they aren't cheap, so I'm really happy that we didn't spend extra on something that made things even more difficult
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Huggies® Soft Skin Baby Wipes
I don't even have a child in diapers but I buy these all the time I use them on my hands face feet to take off makeup and they are gentle enough for everyday use I have extremely sensitive skin and they work great no reaction
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I absolutely love these wipes for my kids, they are super gentle and don't scratch at the skin, you pay a little more for the brand but I believe it's worth it. It doesn't have a over powering scent like other brands which I like. I will buy again.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Love these and if you are looking for something cheap to remove your makeup off with I suggest these! It works so well!!!! It was very effective and I was happy that it worked
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
Huggins brand diaper wipes are my favorite. I used them when my daughter was a baby and I still continue buying them and she's 6! They are great to keep in the car or purse for when you are on the go and a mess happens.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
We absolutely love all huggies wipes but these are my favorite. They smell so good and they are the great quality just like any other huggies wipe. Good price! Very easy to find. Every store carries them.
Carissa D.
New Haven, CT
These wipes are very strong and durable and you can usually take care of a diaper change with only one. I personally like the smell, its traditional Shea butter, it leaves my son fresh and smelling great. They usually go for less than $3 a tub. Yes, there are other wipes that are cheaper but they don't hold up to the strength of one Huggies wipe
Casey S.
I love Huggies wipes. Not just for babies, as mine is a tween now, but we use them as bathroom wipes. Instead of paying the higher price for actual bathroom wipes, these do the same. I use the sensitive skin ones for makeup removal also. My house is full of Huggies wipes. We never run out.
Adrian L.
Knoxville, TN
Huggies wipes have always been my go to brand for all of my kids! They are well known and trusted! I can always rely on huggies to get the job done with just one wipe! You don't have to use 3-4 or more! You can pick these up at nearly every store! I highly recommend to all parents! New or old!
Leslie V.
Artesia, CA
great wipes! I personally use them at night to removed my makeup when i get home tired and am feeling lazy to washy face i just grab 2 or 3 wipes clean off my makeup and go straight to sleep i do moisturize and wash my face in the morning do not worry !!
baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Jacquinette D.
Are these good to use to help relieve diaper rash?
Heather K.
I have never seen these type of Huggies wipes before, I frequently shop at target and Walmart but don't recall them being there! Where can these be purchased?